1-6 dbol 50mg ed
    1-14 test e 1000mg weekly
    11-16 var 60mg ed
    1-16 arimidex .5mg ed
    1-17 nolva 10-20mg ed
    hcg periodically throughout not into pct
    PCT clomid therapy (will not attack dose again) 100mg ed 30 days

Two questions:
    #1 should I think about proviron at all with this cycle? I have never used proviron before, but was thinking about free test benifit as much as anti-aromitase.

#2 should I add in 500mg weekly of tren enanthate ? always have used acetate. I do get some bad sides, agression, but fina/tren is one of the best compounds I have ever used. Can I get a few opinions, and thanks to those that have answered my PM's.

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    If it helps this will be my first cut cycle. I am going to get a good clean diet, cardio a.m. 4 days per week and lifting p.m. 4-6 times per week depending on how I revamp my routine.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    No you don't need the proviron on cycle. Your idea is a good one but the arimidex will "free" the drugs just like or better than the proviron. Keep the proviron for PCT just in case you suffer a loss of libido.

hey, what about the tren e? I know it could have been a separate thread but I just made it a two part question.

Why do you always talk about gay stuff bigklg?

joking - liked your profile on trenbolone , what about the effects of t3 and/or using t3 with tren?

lol! I see you're living up to your name smartass. Check your PMs.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Why do you need an anti aromatase and an estrogen blocker? If there's no estrogen being converted what is there to block? I taink nolva and proviron work work fine or the armi alone but not the combo, it'd be over kill whick would kill you sex drive.

If you're cutting why d-bol? Why 1000mg of test e? Your diet and cardio are going to determine your results not the amount of gear.

I know your trying to combat the bolat with these you posted about, but the idea for using gear during cutting is to preserve muscle and a gram of test is overkill.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Why do you need an anti aromatase and an estrogen blocker? If there's no estrogen being converted what is there to block? I taink nolva and proviron work work fine or the armi alone but not the combo, it'd be over kill whick would kill you sex drive.

If you're cutting why d-bol? Why 1000mg of test e? Your diet and cardio are going to determine your results not the amount of gear.

I know your trying to combat the bolat with these you posted about, but the idea for using gear during cutting is to preserve muscle and a gram of test is overkill.

JohnnyB
    Using a S.E.R.M for cholesterol is a good idea IMO. Especially with those dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    Maybe I won't cut then...

Quote Originally Posted by Smart@$$
    Maybe I won't cut then...
    Facking NOOBS

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    No you don't need the proviron on cycle. Your idea is a good one but the arimidex will "free" the drugs just like or better than the proviron. Keep the proviron for PCT just in case you suffer a loss of libido.
    I personally would never use proviron in the pct. before you start flaming ill tell you why i say it. First of all the oral DHT is used to fix sexual dysfucntion in men. it has no effect on the body's own hormonal production and if anything it will only slow down the recovery in the pct. Yes it will increase the libido for the time being but why take one step forward and two steps back. Thus Proviron only during the cycle to minimize aromatization but since you got arimidex you dont even need proviron. Arimidex/nolva combo works just fine in the cycle even better than arimidex alone inhibits the estrogen production and nolva blocks it, but id go .25 arimidex and 10 mgs nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    I personally would never use proviron in the pct. before you start flaming ill tell you why i say it. First of all the oral DHT is used to fix sexual dysfucntion in men. it has no effect on the body's own hormonal production and if anything it will only slow down the recovery in the pct. Yes it will increase the libido for the time being but why take one step forward and two steps back. Thus Proviron only during the cycle to minimize aromatization but since you got arimidex you dont even need proviron. Arimidex/nolva combo works just fine in the cycle even better than arimidex alone inhibits the estrogen production and nolva blocks it, but id go .25 arimidex and 10 mgs nolva.
    Proviron has little effect on the HPTA. Saving it for PCT just in case willy does not work is not a bad idea IMO.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    first time posting in quite a while........... hello to all. yeah, i'd have to agree with some of the criticisms of this cycle. a tren /prop/var would be my recommendation, run the t/p at least eod, for best results, ed, 50/50 or 75/50. i've had great succes with it. i'll use half a .25 ari and half a prov, with bromo and nov should i get itchy nips or the start of tissue hardening by the nips. (you'll have to learn from yourself if your subject to any progest gyno from tren) two weeks of nov or brom cures it, but everyone is different. the prop would be your best bet. the tren may kill libido, the prop will help with that. the prop will retain noticably less water and bloat. the tren will probably kill your appetite. i run eq at 200mg/week to combat that. i would recommend having cranberry juice, 1 liv52, and 1 or 2 tyler's for liv/kidney protect/flush,ed. for me, it does wonders. i tested during cycle last time at like day 80 of 120 day cycle and kidney fuction was fine, on the high end of normal, but within range. liv enzymes were 2 units outside of the high end of normal, yes just 2 units. i also have had some hdl/ldl inversion, with ldl's being high and hd/s low, but i like to run masteron at the end and upto pct. i'd recommend taking omega3-6-9's thru out, preferably a 3-6-9 with a lipase component. a shot of hcg with clomid therapy brings me back. 6 weeks post pct blood test revealed normal readings with the hdl/ldl and overall cholesterol near normal range. at 3 three months post PCT, blood work was pretty much perfect. umm, let's see.......... oh, don't run winny and masteron together if you have a major hdl/ldl problem. labcorp direct has very affordable testing options and you get to keep your results and have your own history based on you.

for what it's worth, this is my 2 cents, flame away. peace to all, CD.

Thread Information