joe3804 is offline New Member

nutri-vet products

i just recentely picked up some oil based winny, 50mg dbol , and 50 mg anadrol .i usualy always buy my stuff from the same person and have never been ripped off. i was just wondering if anyone has used them or knows if there fake thank you

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    ive used both with great results, they are a new company and there are no fakes as of yet. more and more people are using there gear and ive heard nothing but good things.

bio labs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Incharge
    ive used both with great results, they are a new company and there are no fakes as of yet. more and more people are using there gear and ive heard nothing but good things.
    Bump....Products are great...winny inject is painfull so beware I suggest cutting it with atleast 1.5ml of another product and only inject into shoulder. Its oiul based but with high alcohols, I like it though its better than messing around with the zambons or powder winny.

Maxima is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bio labs
    Bump....Products are great...winny inject is painfull so beware I suggest cutting it with atleast 1.5ml of another product and only inject into shoulder. Its oiul based but with high alcohols, I like it though its better than messing around with the zambons or powder winny.
    Is the Ultra Winny clear and yellowish? I picked up two bottles and was expecting to see the usual milky white substance but the solution was a clear yellowish color?

I recieved two bottles from a reliable source but one bottle was a little darker yellow than the other and I have never seen winstrol that was not a milky white (after being shaken) much less completely clear with a slightly yellow tint.

Please let me know what your gear looks like ASAP so I know whether I should take it back.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's probably oil-based winny

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    Is the Ultra Winny clear and yellowish? I picked up two bottles and was expecting to see the usual milky white substance but the solution was a clear yellowish color?

I recieved two bottles from a reliable source but one bottle was a little darker yellow than the other and I have never seen winstrol that was not a milky white (after being shaken) much less completely clear with a slightly yellow tint.

Please let me know what your gear looks like ASAP so I know whether I should take it back.
    No you got the original stuff brutha its oil based winny so it will shoot through a tiny needle but it hurts so use some prop mixed with it. But its the best winny inject out there! IMO

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    how much is this stuff going for?? approx?? 50mg 20ml. any cheaper than QV??

def better prices then qv....

inkboy is offline New Member

Nutri-Vet D-bol 50mg (NOT 50mg)

I have been using the d-bol 50mg and their deca 300 for three weeks now. I have decided to go with 4tabs a day to get somewhere, the tabs are deffinately NOT 50mg, maybe 10mg but I think 5mg/tab. The label on the container peeled back to reveal another label stating 5mg!

Did yours differ a bit on color?

the only reason the label stating 5mg was on there was because they were first prints and first bottles that nv made and the people who make there labels (dk labs) messed up. they are 50mg just by looking at the size of them you should know they wouldnt be 5mg. average person on those tabs has been gaining a good 10lbs to 18lbs over a four week period. the only thing that i dont like is that the tabs differ in size but they are taking care of that some are thicker then others. i cant even take one without getting a headache so if i took 4 my head would probably blow off!

interesting...

the only reason the label stating 5mg was on there was because they were first prints and first bottles that nv made and the people who make there labels (dk labs) messed up. they are 50mg just by looking at the size of them you should know they wouldnt be 5mg. average person on those tabs has been gaining a good 10lbs to 18lbs over a four week period. the only thing that i dont like is that the tabs differ in size but they are taking care of that some are thicker then others. i cant even take one without getting a headache so if i took 4 my head would probably blow off!
    damn bro you really said it straight. Yes the tabs are the bomb and best out there peroid! price wise shit now they sell for 100 tabs $**** whats better than that IP shit? bahhhh NV is good gear plain and simple! suspension is the bomb too can inject that oil with a freaking slin pin
    Last edited by Seajackal; 12-24-2005 at 09:37 PM.

Thread Information