Thread: Winstrol

Mephist0 is offline New Member

Winstrol??????

My instructor told me that winstrol is the best product got getting size strength while allowing you to get lean with none of the estrgen based side effects.

First, is this true? And if so or not is there anythign better out there for the same results?

If it is worth getting I did not see it mentioned on the forums much. Is it called something else or combined with something under a different name?

Second, all the guys at my gym have straight testoterone, but I want to avoid it because I don't have Dr. hook up for the blockers. Does 6-oxo really work, or do I need something stronger?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I am just learning about this stuff.

Thanks,

-M
    Last edited by Mephist0; 01-15-2005 at 03:53 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you don't need the Dr. hook-up for blockers. check out www.ar-r.com

I was looking at that but I wasn't sure if blockers or the police would show up at my door.

So ar-r .com is the real deal?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    it wouldn't be up there if it wasn't.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    AR-R is the real deal - great service and TA

Cool, thanks. Sorry to question them, but it seemed to good to be true. Any recommendations on blockers?

I am also a total newb on this subject, but I see people throwing around a lot of different names of products. Is there a place to look them all up and see what might work for me?

I am 6' 2" 230 12% bf I am a serious hard gainer who needs to eat a lot to grow but I need to be trim for fighting, so I am looking for all the help I can get.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    EQ is a good cutter! But I hate to inform you, Whinny has a high conversion to estrogen, you should get better advice somewhere else!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Winny CAN NOT convert to estrogen bro.

Its not used for mass though do some more research before jumping into this.
    Look into a single ester tesosterone based cycle for at least 8 weeks 10-12 being best.

There are certain other drugs that can be stacked with it for better outcome it just depends on your goals.

Key search items
    Clomid
    Nolva
    Arimidex
    letro
    PCT
    testosterone cyp/enanthate

BenC is offline Banned
    Winstrol combined with Primobolan Depot is the better choice. Although Winstrol should be taken every second day that's the downside.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    EQ is a good cutter! But I hate to inform you, Whinny has a high conversion to estrogen, you should get better advice somewhere else!
    Whinny? What that? It has a high conversion rate to estrogen? Is it a bulking drug?

Follow Bryan2s advice bro.

That's what I thought, Winstrol supposedly can't turn into estrogen, but it is a powerful thermagenic with anabolic strength gains. It does not seem good for bulking though. Since I want some more mass but really more strength at the lowest weight class I can be in it seemed like a good option

I can't seem to find a source for it though so I may just make a cocktail of what is available to get the same effect.

Thanks for all of the feedback, if I don't find any I think I can replicate it with what I am learning on this site.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Mephist0
    Cool, thanks. Sorry to question them, but it seemed to good to be true. Any recommendations on blockers?

I am also a total newb on this subject, but I see people throwing around a lot of different names of products. Is there a place to look them all up and see what might work for me?
    IMO, this is the most complete article on the internet:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=3995

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenC
    Winstrol combined with Primobolan Depot is the better choice. Although Winstrol should be taken every second day that's the downside.
    winstrol doesnt need to be taken eod, it just depends on the dosage. winstrol can be taken ed (i.e. 50mg ED)
    although winstrol shouldn't be taken for more than 5 weeks @ that dosage.

Thread Information