Thread: Nolva question

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

Nolva question

Im currently taking 250mg Sust/wk, 300mg Deca /wk, and 30mg Anavar /day, my question is: Does it matter how I take the nolva? Ive got tamoxifin 10mg tabs.. should these be taken 1 in morning 1 at night? Or is it ok to take the whole 20mgs in the morning with the rest of my vits, etc...?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    One in the morning and one at night.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    ur sus and deca dosages seem a bit low for mg's weekly, id bump the sus to 500mg/wk and deca to 400mg/wk

break the nolva tab in half and take 10mg daily, doesnt matter when

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRugby
    Im currently taking 250mg Sust/wk, 300mg Deca/wk, and 30mg Anavar/day, my question is: Does it matter how I take the nolva? Ive got tamoxifin 10mg tabs.. should these be taken 1 in morning 1 at night? Or is it ok to take the whole 20mgs in the morning with the rest of my vits, etc...?
    if it's easier you can take nolvadex all at once.. if you go to the brand name website, they show that taking 20 mg at once produces the same plasma concentrations as taking 10 mg twice (in the same day of course).

Also, keep in mind that you may not need 20 mg. start out with 10 and if you start to feel your nipples get sensitive, or if you just get paranoid, move up to 20.

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    im only taking 250 sust and 300deca a week, this is my first cycle.. I figured it will be sufficient.. Im already 6'1'' 242 10% body fat naturally.. I don't want to be much bigger.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Those are awsome stats, but you should always run more test than deca . Next cycle if you run test, bump!

Thread Information