sooner45 is offline Member

Clen before or after cardio????

Ok ok ok I knnow you rguys are thinking I'm a dumb@$$ and I should know this, and I know that 90% of everyone will say after cardio......

but

I have ALWAYS taken my ECA stack before cardio....it always gives me that kick before cardio....I'm just not sure if I can get used to doing cardio without my usual (ECA, R-ALA, and ALCA). And of coarse I WONT be doing the Clen WITH ECA, I will be using Mallets 6 week cycle with 50-100mg of Benadryl during 3rd week. This is my first time with Clen, but have used ECA on and off for the past year and a half. I feel my body has gotten used to the ECA, which is why I'm giving Clen a shot, so with all that being said, Here are my questions:

1) Do you think it would be ok just to try the Clen before my cardio for a day or 2 to see how my body reacts?? I wouild think that it would be more benefecial anyway before cardio since it will help raise your body temp and heart rate, what do you think??

2) Is it ok to still take the R-ALA and ALCAR before cardio? I know most people say not to tae the R-ALA before cardio but a while back I experiemented with it to see if my body could handle it without crashing during cardio and it worked fine, I just like to get my blood sugar levels as low as possible to reach that fat burning stage faster.

Anyway, those are my thoughts and theories, what do you guys think?? Thanks Bro's!!
    Last edited by sooner45; 01-16-2005 at 11:35 AM.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Dont take clen before cardio, It will totally mess with your breathing. It doesnt give you energy like ephedra.... no reason too

take r-ala before your meals. If you want to try it your way go for it

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Yohombine or Ephedra before cardio bro. Yohombine makes me horny though.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Yohombine or Ephedra before cardio bro. Yohombine makes me horny though.
    Im talkin about Clen Bro! Thanks though! I might give that a go later!

gio86 is offline Member
    dont try it the first time you do it..youll realise that your body gets really used to it. or at least i do. the first time i tried it i was all shaky. but after some days i just didnt have any side effect which sux cause i actually love the shaking lol...
    anyways make sure you trie it frist after cardio see how you body reacts. if you feel it hit you hard (which it will if its first time) then dont do it before cardio.
    i take my clen through the day and i've done it before cardio but thats because my body just dosnt get the sides or the heavy breathing after a couple of days so its been fine when i do it.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    i take my clen right when i wake up.few hours after i work out.later in the evening i go back to do my cardio.

Thread Information