dieseL atC is offline Member

Exclamation Like AnHydro, I have also changed my mind...

I was planning on running a 14 week Test E/Dbol cycle.. but my goals have changed. I no longer want the sloppy, water weight.. so I've decided to wait it out and put together a more expensive, but "cleaner" cycle. It will take more time to get the supplies together being that it's going to cost almost double but I feel when it's all said and done it will be worth the money and the wait. So my question to you guys with experience with Var is.... does my Var dose/duration seem good enough for a first run? Would you up the dose? Lower it? Any input is welcome and appreciated..

1-12 Prop @ 150mg/ed
    1-8 Var @ 60mg/ed
    1-15 Femara @ 1.25mg/ed
    1-15 Nolva @ 20mg/ed
    13-15 Clomid @ 100mg/ed

Nice and simple I know but the Var is what's costing me an arm and a leg so I want to make sure it's perfect.... What ya guys think??

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like a pretty solid cycle .... u should be very dry .... 60mg of var will do u good

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    I was planning on running a 14 week Test E/Dbol cycle.. but my goals have changed. I no longer want the sloppy, water weight.. so I've decided to wait it out and put together a more expensive, but "cleaner" cycle. It will take more time to get the supplies together being that it's going to cost almost double but I feel when it's all said and done it will be worth the money and the wait. So my question to you guys with experience with Var is.... does my Var dose/duration seem good enough for a first run? Would you up the dose? Lower it? Any input is welcome and appreciated..

1-12 Prop @ 150mg/ed
    1-8 Var @ 60mg/ed
    1-15 Femara @ 1.25mg/ed
    1-15 Nolva @ 20mg/ed
    13-15 Clomid @ 100mg/ed

Nice and simple I know but the Var is what's costing me an arm and a leg so I want to make sure it's perfect.... What ya guys think??
    Overkill on the nolva and letro. 10mg ed and 1mg ed is fine. IMO some tren or Npp in there would be good with the Var.

Test prop 150mg ed
    NPP 100 e3d.
    Var last 8 weeks.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Well I'm running a little over a gram of Test and I've been prone to gyno on Prop so I have run those dosages before and had no problems with gyno and I stayed dry as hell.. what works for me might not be a good idea for others though so.. thanks for the input bros. Also, no more Tren for me for a good while - my d*ck and Tren don't get along at all if you know what I mean. Not sure about the Deca either.. I was thinking about throwing in some Winny or EQ.. what ya guys think about that?

Thread Information