Thread: Deca and EQ

guns626 is offline Associate Member

Deca and EQ

Hey bros, what are the contraindications for using Deca and Eq at the same time ( say with 600mg/wk of Test enan)? Why is it said that this should not be done? Has anyone done this stack? What were your results? What were your sides? The reason I want to use the Eq is for appetite stimulation.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    It's just a stupid myth. Use the deca and EQ.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Many believe that they shouldn't be used together because they yield simliar results. I have done both, but I have never done them together. I hold more water on deca and the sides are worse, but I gain more weight. With EQ, I hold less water and the sides aren't bad at all. I have much leaner quality gains with EQ which is why I prefer EQ over deca anyday. I will never do deca again because I get bloated like a balloon and it causes too many sides. I really don't know how well they work together, but I know a lot of bros would say pick one or the other and run it with test. I have read posts in the past with some bros saying EQ and deca worked very well together for them, try it and see because everybody reacts differently.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 01-16-2005 at 06:29 PM.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    You can do them together but why? Deca will bloat you so bad that it will hide all the vasoldating effects that EQ has. IMO you wont see any better gains with a Test and Deca cycle then you would with adding EQ in there. Do you think you will get any thing more by adding EQ? I sure dont.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    If you want leaner quality muscle gains that are easier to keep, I would do test and EQ, If you want MORE weight gains, but you will loose a lot of water weight afterwards, I would go with test and deca . I kept WAY more off the gains I made from test prop and EQ as opposed to test e and deca. I personally wouldn't do deca and EQ together as I see the results of one contradicting the other one. But it is really up to you.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Depends what your after. If you lift very heavy week after week a low dose of deca will help the joints and will not hinder the beneficial effects of the eq.

xxxl83

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Letrozole will reduce deca bloat to nothing.

Thanks guys. I believe I am going to run Test and Eq next. How bad does EQ shut you down?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Not as bad as deca does that's one of the pro's of eq vs deca

xxxl83

Cool. Thanks guys. Peace

Thread Information