David is offline New Member

Where do I begain!!

I need some advice in where to begain when it comes to steriods ? I also would like to know what type of steriod or steriod stacks I should start with? I don't mean to sound stupit but I'm really new to all of this. If anyone has any suggestion please let me know I really need the advice.. My weight is about 145lb my height 5'6 I want to put on at least 10 more pounds of lean muscle. Thanks!!

Mike Guest
    Ok start by reading the drug profiles on this site - then go to the post on the top of this board about steroid articles....read some more - then research in depth the steroids you think would be a good idea to try out and come to the board with any questions

welcome to the board

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

how long have you been training?

i think you could probably gain 10 lbs naturally if you go about it the right way, but i don't know enough about your training, genetics, metabolism to say for sure.give us some training history and background.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    pbnyc is absolutly right bro. 10lbs naturally is quite attainable if your willing to work. Best place to start would be about halfway down the page under fitness forums. Give us a few more stats (how long training, how old, diet, etc...) and we can help you make the choices that are best for you.
    Pete

CYCLEON Guest
    really - start reading and hanging around for a bit and youll begin to get a better handle on things.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    pbnyc is right. however, it can't hurt to do some research on this board by performing searches and asking questions while you chisel away at your physique naturally (should you decide to take that course of action for a while longer at least).

KeyMastur is offline VET
    David, first off - how old are you? 5'6" and 145 makes it as if you're a teenager still. If that's the case, I'd lay off the juice until you hit your 20's. Your boby's still growin - just give it time. If you're not a youngin, it's time to get juicin big time. Ha. Just messin with ya.

Just send 500 bucks cash to me at this address and I'll hook you up....

Haha...I kill me.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    keymastur is right. if you're still young, wait a little bit. you need at least two years of solid training first to get a good base anyway, other wise you're wasting your money. reseach is the key. most of us spend hours a day on this board, you're gonna have to do the same. i'll promise ya though, you won't regret it

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

dane is right

dane is right,it takes time just to learn how to workout properly w/ each different movement and begin to know your body better.that in itself it alot to learn.once you have command of that start to possibly consider gear if you have hit what you deem your plateu.BUT once you consider it take a good year to REALLY learn what these compounds do.in that year you will have a better grasp of your body and your workouts.NOW start thinking about gear at this point.you will have knowledge of your body,workouts, and anabolcs by this point.THEN, you are ready to go bro. thats' how you do it right.good luck to you bro.i hope i could be of some help.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro I think the overall opinion is that you need to read ,research and learn what AAS do the side effects involved and how to take them.Whilst doing this build a good basis of diet and training experience and then add AAS onto as and when required if required at all.

Billy

Thread Information