Thread: Sleeeeep

RuN3 is offline Banned

Question Sleeeeep

Im on my 6th week of my test cyp and deca cycle. The problem is the sleep!! Since I started my cycle I used Nytol extra strength gel caps b4 bed which knocked me out completly...For the past 2 days I have slept in almost 48 hours!!! (I havnt taken nytol those days) I wanna get my sleep patters back to normal. I am in bed at 10:30PM and I wake up at 7:30 or 8. I just picked up some melatonin today...hope that helps... when you guys are on cycle do you take sleep aids everyday??

RuN3 is offline Banned
    im taking 500mg of cyp and 300mg of deca each week

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    cut carbs out of ur diet after 8-9pm

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I am on a similar cycle but having no problems sleeping. Watch the cafine and late afternoon / evening carb intake.

AG5678 is offline Member
    yea bro it could be the carbs

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuN3
    Im on my 6th week of my test cyp and deca cycle. The problem is the sleep!! Since I started my cycle I used Nytol extra strength gel caps b4 bed which knocked me out completly...For the past 2 days I have slept in almost 48 hours!!! (I havnt taken nytol those days) I wanna get my sleep patters back to normal. I am in bed at 10:30PM and I wake up at 7:30 or 8. I just picked up some melatonin today...hope that helps... when you guys are on cycle do you take sleep aids everyday??

When/if my sleeping patterns begin to f*ck up---I most definitely will. I used to have to workout at 1130pm, so i never went to bed before 2, and even then i still wouldnt be able to go to sleep due to the w/o, so i started taking melotonin and it worked good and i wasnt on gear through that time period. Now, i am on gear, but workout at 1030am, i havent had any trouble sleeping, though.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Cut carbs and you can try a myriad of things. Melatonin, valerian root, benadryl, and if that doesn't work see a doc, just tell him you are working weird hours and your sleep if messed up.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    cut carbs out of ur diet after 8-9pm
    i disagree

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    the ingestion of high-carb-foods results in the release of serotonin and melatonin..which single relaxtion...and subesquently, sleep.

High protein foods are high in the amino acid tyrosine..the ingestion of which increases alertness

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    man i had the same problem as u, on my first cycle i went to florida for spring break and couldnt sleep at all. i would end up fallen asleep like at 8 in the morning. lol, it sucked!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Of course, you could use the oldest trick in the book. If you are married or have a girl friend just take care of business right before you plan on going to sleep. If you are single do a little 'weed whackin' for the same effect. Sleepie time will directly follow.

RuN3 is offline Banned
    thx guys...this is my first cycle i usally eat my last meal at 9 - 9-30 PM with n-large 2 and i am in bed at 10:30 -11:00 PM ...I have been doing this for 2 years with no problem....my doc says the deca will keep me up at night and he urged me to through all my roids in the river ..haha ..anyways hopefully I can get some shut eye tonite

Thread Information