beuleux is offline Banned

2nd cycle deca/test prop, advice please

Hi all, im about to do my second ever cycle, i will be using deca and test prop, this will be my first stack as i did a deca only cycle last time, id like some advice on a few things please, firstly id like to do 400mg/week of deca how much test prop should i use 200mg or 100mg and how often? secondly for pct i was thinking of using clomid, how much of this should i take and at what point in the cycle? and thirdly as i will be doing multiple injections i was wondering how the hell can you inject yourself in the glute? i cant even see my hand when its in position and i dont have a buddy to help. all comments are much appreciated, thanks all.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    prop 75-100mg/everyday. u need clomid as well as nolva for pct. 10mg/nolva thruout cycle then 20mg/day during pct. clomid: day 1 300mg days 2-11 100mg days 12-22 50mg. start pct a day after last prop injection. check out spotinjections.com

ex. cycle:
    wks 1-12 prop 75-100mg/ed
    wks 1-10 deca 400mg/week shot twice a week
    10mg/nova/day/thruout
    200mg/day of b6 thruout cycle
    pct

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go for a ration of 3/2 when running deca ...this means 600mg/wk.

do a search on the dosing scheme, as you are running a long half life compound with a short one.

you need to turn...www.spotinjections.com should help you see where you need to go.

cheers.

thanks for the info bro's, is there another kind of test i can use as i cant inject every day cos i have to sneak off to a secret place to shoot and i cant get there every day, dont want the wife finding out again.lol

go with test e or cyp, u only have to shoot it twice a week as well so just mix deca and test e in same syringe and ur good to go. might wanna look into some femara if ur worried about bloat.

and IMO ur wife might notice u gaining 20lbs so i would maybe tell her. but who am i to tell u wut to do. im just saying from experience.

Bazz is offline New Member
    what does the Femera do in your body ??

ok thanks, if i use cyp how much should i shoot twice weekly? and is a 12 week cycle still ok? i presume the nova is to stop me getting b1tch t1ts, is this a precaution or is it a forgone conclusion with test?

as for the wife, i will leave a tin of creatine in my gym bag, lol

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    ok thanks, if i use cyp how much should i shoot twice weekly? and is a 12 week cycle still ok? i presume the nova is to stop me getting b1tch t1ts, is this a precaution or is it a forgone conclusion with test?

as for the wife, i will leave a tin of creatine in my gym bag, lol
    i would go with 500mg/week, u can shoot cyp once or twice a week its ur call. ya 12 weeks is good. nolva will help ur lipids and help with gyno problems so i suggest u take 10mg/day thruout then 20mg/day and clomid for pct.

if u use deca get some b6 and run it at 200mg/ed as well and u might wanna consider dbol to jumpstart at 30mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks. just an idea.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    inject the cyp 250mg 2x wk mixed wit 200mg deca 2x wk, so thats 500mg/wk and 400mg deca....PERFECT! 12 weeks is ok, take the test for 12 weeks and deca 10weeks to match up PCT times

Thanks for all the info bro's, i will put this into practice in the next couple of weeks when i start the cycle youve all been a great help. may even post b4 & after pics if it goes well, one other thing...am i likely to lose any of the gains afterwards?
    thanks.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    with the correct PCT u should keep 75% of ur gains, by correct PCT i mean, 20mg nolva, clomid, trib, tongat, creatine, increased cals, max intensity

skuze the dumb a$$ question but what is trib & tongat?

Thread Information