Thread: current cycle

redmeat is offline Senior Member

current cycle

Hey guys. I just wanted to post my current cycle to see if anyone had any ideas on changes I could make. It's always good to get more opinions. I'm 6'1, around 308 lbs, and I've been cycling for about 3 years or so. I'm a professional powerlifter and I'm training for a bench press meet in about 3 months. My goal is a 700 lb bench press. I started this cycle about a week ago:

wk 1-12 test prop 200 mgs ED
    wk 1-4 tren 50 mgs ED
    wk 5-8 tren 75 mgs ED
    wk 9-12 tren 100 mgs ED
    wk 9-12 mestanolone 50 mgs ED
    wk 1-12 proviron 50 mgs ED

I'll be using 2 cc's/wk of suspension throughout the cycle, as a preworkout boost on squat and bench days. And the final week before the meet I'll take a shot everyday of suspension.

As far as pct, it depends on what meet I'm doing next. I may end up bridging at the end. We'll see.

Let me know if you guys have any ideas for me. Thanks.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Thats a fair amount of prop.....
    why are you pryamiding your tren ? Id stop the tren 2 weeks at least before PCT...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Thats a fair amount of prop.....
    why are you pryamiding your tren? Id stop the tren 2 weeks at least before PCT...

The thing with the tren is this. When I get to around 100 mgs/ed, I get really bad anxiety. So I'm just trying something different this time around. I'm hoping that by ramping up gradually I can alleviate some of the sides. Plus I think that 12 weeks on a high dose of tren is an injury waiting to happen for me.

That's a good point though. I was thinking of just going right to 100 mgs/day since I have plenty of the stuff laying around. Do you think ramping up helps with the sides or does it not make a difference?

Ramping screws with your blood levels. Id just stay at 75mg...
    If your looking for strength, why not use an assload of var? Im talking 100mg ED...?

Ohh and make sure you run 200mg of vit B6 ED. Keep the prolacting levels in check

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Ramping screws with your blood levels. Id just stay at 75mg...
    If your looking for strength, why not use an assload of var? Im talking 100mg ED...?

Ohh and make sure you run 200mg of vit B6 ED. Keep the prolacting levels in check

Well so far the best thing I've ever encountered for strength has been tren , but I haven't tried var yet. I did just make 100 mls of var for my girlfriend so I was considering adding some to my cycle.

I think the mestanolone at the end of the cycle should serve as a good oral for extra strength. From what I've read of it it seems to be similar to halo, but less toxic.

Thanks for the tip on the B6. I didn't know that.

eatmeat

I cant wait to try mest.... I have a ton of it in my closet...

Thread Information