Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

DNP before or after cycle???

Which is better DNP before a cycle, or DNP immediately following a cycle? I have a good 10lbs of fat just around my midsection. Just recently got my diet in better order, have always done some cardio but will not hit cardio too hard until cycle.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    You dont need DNP to drop 10 pounds around your mid section. You need to construct and monitor your diet and step up cardio up to 3 to 5 times per week.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Not going to be a huge difference either way. If you go after your cycle I'd wait till you're done with PCT, especially if this is your first time with DNP .

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    You dont need DNP to drop 10 pounds around your mid section. You need to construct and monitor your diet and step up cardio up to 3 to 5 times per week.
    I am 35 years old, and two years ago even at 175 I had subq fat around midsection. My family doc said lipo would probably be my best bet to get a six pack ab. Now up to 230+ lbs and do not want to loose any muscle by going into a catabolic state, I have worked too hard for that. Anyway I seemily have some fat in my gut as well as I have the gh gut syndrome without all the gh. Still have two inches of fat I can press into before hitting muscle right now and want to do dnp if that would prevent surgery. So my question was before or after next cycle? I think if I dropped 10 maybe 15 lbs or get into low teens bf I would be satisfied.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I am 35 years old, and two years ago even at 175 I had subq fat around midsection. My family doc said lipo would probably be my best bet to get a six pack ab. Now up to 230+ lbs and do not want to loose any muscle by going into a catabolic state, I have worked too hard for that. Anyway I seemily have some fat in my gut as well as I have the gh gut syndrome without all the gh. Still have two inches of fat I can press into before hitting muscle right now and want to do dnp if that would prevent surgery. So my question was before or after next cycle? I think if I dropped 10 maybe 15 lbs or get into low teens bf I would be satisfied.
    Meso I did a 10 day cycle of DNP before the holidays and it was the sh!t. Lost 10lbs in 10 days and then 3 more within the next couple of days. I ate like crap through the holidays and still have not gained anything back.. I ordered some more.. For after this cycle..

GB

Then I may just do some before and after cycle too. Unless I have challenges for some reason.

The real challenge with DNP is COOLING OFF!!!

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Then I may just do some before and after cycle too. Unless I have challenges for some reason.
    that would be fine, i did mine before hand jsut to get BF down a little and after PCT i'll probably do DNP again to get rid of anything extra

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    that would be fine, i did mine before hand jsut to get BF down a little and after PCT i'll probably do DNP again to get rid of anything extra

That is my plan...

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    Meso I did a 10 day cycle of DNP before the holidays and it was the sh!t. Lost 10lbs in 10 days and then 3 more within the next couple of days. I ate like crap through the holidays and still have not gained anything back.. I ordered some more.. For after this cycle..

GB
    What dose did you use?

Thread Information