Thread: testing

needbigger is offline New Member

Question testing

I am a beginner with all of this and I havent done all the research I need. 1 quick and simple question is, Can juice be detected in an annual job piss test.. thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    it could if your company tests for them, however, most companies dont test for juice as it is very expensive so I wouldnt fret too much

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    it could if your company tests for them, however, most companies dont test for juice as it is very expensive so I wouldnt fret too much

I agree. If it is just a piss test they are testing for Rec drugs..

GB

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigger
    I am a beginner with all of this and I havent done all the research I need. 1 quick and simple question is, Can juice be detected in an annual job piss test.. thanks
    They can detect testosterone levels . Unless they "catch" you in the middle of a cycle, you arent going to show astronomically high with testosterone or estrogen levels. Piss tests for steroids are the cheapest way compared to blood tests, however they are not so definitive that they prove you are on, they just might indicate the need to come back and confirm with blood test if that is really the goal of the employer.

Its like this, test for basic recreational drugs = less then $30, test for testosterone and estrogen levels along with recreational drugs = $more then 200. Seeing that steroids are about the rarest of all drugs you'd ever expect to see someone use, there are only 1/50th the number of steroid users as compared to heroin users for example, its unlikely to get tested in anyway for steroids.

Thread Information