n8or is offline Junior Member

how to know if the juice is in me correctly??

i dont know if i did it correct, cuz i have had 3 injections, and i wanna know if i did it right, or wut could happen if i did it wrong,..i used a one inch needle, and i stuck it all the way in. it didnt hurt at all.. does that mean i hit the fat or wut does it mean???

also how do u guys warm up the oil???

thanks

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the vial under warm water..

You stick the pin in ASPIRATE and then inject.. Check this link out.. It has all you need to know..

WWW.spotinjections.com

GB

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    i dont warm up the oil, but its a good idea, i use a 1 inch and do upper glute shots or hip shots, it never hurts me either, always draw back before you plunge though, you dont want to hit a vein or artery.......
    what are you using

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n8or
    i dont know if i did it correct, cuz i have had 3 injections, and i wanna know if i did it right, or wut could happen if i did it wrong,..i used a one inch needle, and i stuck it all the way in. it didnt hurt at all.. does that mean i hit the fat or wut does it mean???

also how do u guys warm up the oil???

thanks
    If you injected it, its in you. If you stuck it into fat, this is unlikely if you did the right area, sometimes some leaks out into fat areas, in any case your body will break it down in either fat or muscle at the same rate and the testosterone or other gets into your body's circulation just the same. Your body doesnt react to momentary increases in hormones, it takes a long haul of being exposed to high levels of hormones for weeks before response occurs. This is normal and this is why you dont expect much to happen until you've been "on" roids for 3 to 5 weeks.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    I agree that fat and muscle will both break down the ester and the test will get to the blood, but I dont agree that "your body doesnt react to momentary increases in hormones", It depends on the ester you inject. Your body will react quickly to test suspension and slower to a test wth an ester attached to it. Just because you dont see muscle growth immediatly doesnt mean your body isnt reacting to it

yo

Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    i dont warm up the oil, but its a good idea, i use a 1 inch and do upper glute shots or hip shots, it never hurts me either, always draw back before you plunge though, you dont want to hit a vein or artery.......
    what are you using
    wut do u mean when u say always draw back before you plunge though??? can u explain it to me, im norwegian so my english is kinda messed up..
    thanks

does anyone have a realy good pic that showes how or where to inject, like of ur self?? or somthing??
    thanks

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    You will end up with bigger muscles and want to have sex with ugly women.

manwithin is offline Associate Member
    www.spotinjections.com
    Some good pics.

always draw back before you plunge though'' what is meant by this. i dont understand it. cus im norwagien,, can anyone explain plz. in a language that i will understand??

thanks

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    always draw back before you plunge though'' what is meant by this. i dont understand it. cus im norwagien,, can anyone explain plz. in a language that i will understand??

thanks

Put needle in you, and pull plunger back. Make sure no blood goes into needle. If nothing goes into needle, or a little air bubbles do, you are good, and just inject it.

Understand?

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    wow...
    instead of pushing the oil into you, first, pull back to see if blood enters the syringe. if it does you are either in a vein or artery. if you are in muscle it should be difficult to pull back and no blood should enter the syringe.

Attack is offline New Member

thanks
    when you draw back if blood shoots in the seringe pull it out and through that away and start again,

if blood flows in the needle youve problies hit or went through a vein,

sorry but thats all i can help you with.

SY

is it dangerous if i inject into a vein?? wut will happen??

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    is it dangerous if i inject into a vein?? wut will happen??
    yes u will u get light headed and its not a good idea to shoot air into ur veins thats why u aspirate b4 shooting
    Last edited by juiceinthehood; 01-17-2005 at 01:40 PM.

so there will be no effest of the testo,???? will u not see any muscular gains if u inject into the testo???? will it be a waste...? wut about injecting into the fat.. is that a waste

i meant into ''vein''

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    so there will be no effest of the testo,???? will u not see any muscular gains if u inject into the testo???? will it be a waste...? wut about injecting into the fat.. is that a waste
    does it matter just dont shoot into ur veins unleess ur doing speedballs bro
    go to www.spotinjections.com like the bros said in the above posts

Thread Information