GrantC5 is offline Associate Member

Need Contest Cycle for 1st one.

I am training for a BB competition in July I need advice on a cycle. I weigh 190 right now at 9.5% bodyfat, 5'9.5" tall I am 32 years old and want to drop my bodyfat down to around 5% the problem is I don't want an extreme diet that reduces muscle size. I have access to DianBl, Tes Enanthate , Tes Cyp, hgh and Var. What would be a good cycle right now and for cutting towards the competition? I want to try and go in about 200 so I have size and definition. Any help will be appreciated from members that compete.

OT commet: For members that play poker I have a new website www.getedeals.com/gtrs9 that sells top quality poker chips and fold up hold'em tables. The site will change to www.everything333.com after Jan. 21st. I also sell PS2, Xbox games, Amps, Speakers, Car Stereos and misc old lady stuff. If there is any interest in Poker items or anything else let me know and I can discount the rates for one day for members.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    your gonna try and drop 4.5%bf and put on 10lbs of muscle at the same time...that may be a little difficult to accomplish...goodluck
    diet and cardio are more important when cuttngthe gear is just to help preserve muscle..you will not be gainng any size in a cal deficient state

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well thats possible, it s 6 month till july. I would start right away with a bulker with test (12 weeks)/deca (10 weeks) and d-bol(4weeks), and if u can afford it hgh thru 6 month. 3 month bulking, 3 month cutting. keep a maintainance dose of test for one month, last 8 weeks before competition switch to prop, get some tren and some masteron and if u can afford some var too.

good luck!

Thread Information