HeftyPerk is offline New Member

Newbie to steriods, give a look over please.

Alright, I'm new to steriods . I'm just taking M1T, going to go by the bottle directions of 1-2 pills a day. I'm 5'10, 229 currently around 20% BF, I'm going to cut down to 200, I came from 273, and then bulk back up.

I plan on taking Milk thistle and clomid/nolvadex for PCT if I can find some and I plan on only doing one cycle, two tops. I don't want to keep going with this stuff ya know?

My PCT is going to be 4 weeks long, M1T for two weeks. Milk thistle one week before M1T. Any help? I'll post more info if you need it.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Dont expect to much from M1T, what is the dosage per pill? 5 or 10 mgs?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeftyPerk
    I plan on only doing one cycle, two tops. I don't want to keep going with this stuff ya know?
    You think so? Once you cross over to the darkside you will not come back

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You think so? Once you cross over to the darkside you will not come back
    yea bro its always just one time

jonnytour is offline Member
    ONly one more cycle. Only one more. It never ends man.

Just a bit of jacking this thread; My wife keeps saying after I plan a cycle " I thought this was your last one?" she has asked me this very question 4 times.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess this is a good place to post this now, since M1T will be an illegal steroid in 2 days?! lol Well, bro - M1T will not help you cut, but it is an effective mass builder. It does not get much respect from those who haven't tried it, but you can expect to put on some real muscle in a 4-week cycle. I do not recommend running 2-week cycles. It takes some time for M1t to kick in, but it shuts down your natural test very quickly. I would start at 10mg/ED, bump to 15 if you need to. Run for 4 weeks. Watch the sides - painful pumps, lethargy - to know whether you need to adjust your dosages. Take milk thistle at 1g/ED to protect the liver, and don't even think about running this cycle without proper PCT. Clomid/Nolva. Also, I would really recommend some test, or at least a transdermal 4-AD to combat lethargy.

By the way, I agree with these bros - once you start, you may never go back.

Bumping this to be by your other thread, if you are 200 lbs and want to bulk to 240 why are you asking to only gain 10lbs in two weeks?

I like this thread more, people are nicer.

Nice isn't always good though, anyways...the M1T is a 10mg pill, take two a day, that is 20mg/day. I figure 20mg of nolvadex then to 10mg for PCT should be enough since I'm not doing a heavy cycle. I bought two bottles, one is for a friend, but there is no going to the dark side as they are being banned in two more days.

So start with a 10mg dossage or do the full 20mg?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    ONly one more cycle. Only one more. It never ends man.
    I remember saying that also.. But I haven't ended yet..

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    face it bro ur already hooked LOL

lol, you guys are funny. I'm not hooked, I'm pysched I want to just start it now but I'm fighting it and waiting for a better time.

Though I will say that my age isn't going to stop me, I'm just another typical teen that thinks his life sucks so he gambles with it. Losing weight was the best thing all year and when I'm done, I want to bulk it up, I've had ephedra this year when people talked about it like it was a sure way to die. EF is nothing special when taking correctly...These are a lot bigger but still, I just plan on doing a small dossage cycle, get what I can and then go naturally.

Maybe there is something on the label though, everytime I look at it, it draws me in, maybe because I know what it is and what it is capable of.

Anyways, will the 20mg do or should I start at 10? and about nolvadex , 20mg or 10mg pills? 4-AD is out of the question now because in two more days it is illegal to get and most places are out of it now. 6-OXO work? I have it bookmarked at $27/bottle, Nolvadex at $30? I think, and Milk thistle at the highest of $10 by bb.com

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    I would start at 10mg/ED, bump to 15 if you need to. Run for 4 weeks. Watch the sides - painful pumps, lethargy - to know whether you need to adjust your dosages. Take milk thistle at 1g/ED to protect the liver, and don't even think about running this cycle without proper PCT. Clomid/Nolva.
    No, I would not start at 20mg. You won't need it. You need not just nolva, but clomid as well for PCT. M1T does shut you down - you'll need clomid to get your natural test back up so you don't just lose your gains after cycle. Save your money on the 6-oxo, and buy clomid, a much more effective product. A good amount of weight gain on M1T is water, in my experience, so be prepared.

Though I will say that my age isn't going to stop me, I'm just another typical teen that thinks his life sucks so he gambles with it. Losing weight was the best thing all year and when I'm done, I want to bulk it up, I've had ephedra this year when people talked about it like it was a sure way to die. EF is nothing special when taking correctly...These are a lot bigger but still, I just plan on doing a small dossage cycle, get what I can and then go naturally.
    D@mn it, I need to read more carefully! Dude, are you really 18?

Maybe?

Alright, so I'll go with clomid and nolvadex , anyone know a really cheap place to get it so I don't have to spend a lot of money for it? And then how many mg should I take of each during PCT? and during the M1T cycle?

Also, I really want my chest, shoulders and arm muscle to really grow so if I only work those areas, are they the only ones that will really build up or should my whole body end up bulking up some point as well?

And I think that just about does it, that is if I do decide to take it...I gotta do some bulking naturally and then I'll go from there. I might throw them out...

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    too young, too young......
    and yes if you only work those areas they are the only ones that will grow.
    steroids aren't a magical fruit like everyone thinks they are.
    but please workout your legs.

Bro, you said you're 5'10". Would you rather be 6'0" tall someday, or have 5-10 lbs. of muscle now?

Why would I want to be 6ft? It's not like I'm a midget, my height is good and I'm pretty much done growing. And 5-10 lbs? It could be more now that I'll be running a 10mg cycle, I can run a 3 week one, and do three cycles.

I'm glad the only muscles that will bulk up are the ones I work, this means I can focus on the areas I want most, my shoulders, chest, abs, bicep!, tricep, and thighs every once and awhile.

Why would I want to be 6ft? It's not like I'm a midget, my height is good and I'm pretty much done growing. And 5-10 lbs? It could be more now that I'll be running a 10mg cycle, I can run a 3 week one, and do three cycles.

I'm glad the only muscles that will bulk up are the ones I work, this means I can focus on the areas I want most, my shoulders, chest, abs, bicep!, tricep, and thighs every once and awhile.
    You are not going to listen to reason, so just do what you want. You are even more childish continuing to post until you get someone to validate your plans. Guess what? Not gonna happen.

Eh, w/e.

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    hefty man....
    i know i few guys that did juice in highskool and are still doing it now....
    they started too young did too much and just in general had no clue what they were doing. you can really f*** yourself by doing it too early.
    so glad i am not a teenager anymore.

Eh, w/e.
    All right, bro - I hate to see you do this. You'll find out later the wisdom in what we've told you. Take care.

Now I mean this when I say I mean no disrespect to you guys but I gotta do this. I know people that have done it and been okay, and this is just one more thing that kids do just because they don't care about life. So I'm asking you guys to please help me so I can just be a safe as possible, get the good gains so I can throw the rest of this **** out.

Will you guys give me some help?

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    I will give you help, but you probably will not take it... Do not do this at this time, ask yourself why you don't care about life. You do not have to do this. The shelf life is probably two to five years save it as a kickstart on an injectable later on. You may change your mind in a few years and decide not to juice at all. Look at all the risks and ask yourself this question again when you have matured.

gio86 is offline Member
    hes probobly going to do it anywayas so listen bro..get transdermal 4ad which comverts into test.. thats to combat the legarthy of the m1t. take in 10mg of nolva and do proper pct. now 2 weeks aint doing **** really cause thats what it takes for it to kick in preaty much. so if your gonna do it do it right. 4 weeks is the normal range. oh yeah take milk thistle.

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    yeh thats what everybody says just once or twice then before u know it its one after the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    yea bro its always just one time

Now I mean this when I say I mean no disrespect to you guys but I gotta do this. I know people that have done it and been okay, and this is just one more thing that kids do just because they don't care about life. So I'm asking you guys to please help me so I can just be a safe as possible, get the good gains so I can throw the rest of this **** out.

Will you guys give me some help?
    Running a cycle is about taking calculated risks. My main concern for you, bro is that your hormone/genetic profile is a at a critical stage. Your natural test and GH levels are probably so high right now, you really don't need to cycle. All you really need is to get your diet in order [and please don't be the guy that says it already is - trust me, it's not, or else we wouldn't be having this conversation] and get your training dialed in as well. I promise you, you will not disappointed with the results if you really get your diet and training dialed in!!!

Let's look at the good that will come of an M1T cycle - WITH PROPER DIET AND TRAINING, you could see probably 10-18 lbs. of total weight out of a 4-week cycle. That's impressive, but unfortunately, half of it will be water weight which will drop off quickly after your cycle. Of the 50% of the gain that was lean mass, you can probably keep 75% with proper PCT (nolva/clomid). Without proper PCT, you will lose almost all of it. I have done several M1T cycles, stacked with other compounds, so I have an idea about what I'm talking about.

With the good comes the bad - first off, M1T has some unique side effects - lethargy, which hurts your workouts, and painful pumps for some. My shins would get so pumped I could not work out legs. I now have veins that permanently bulge out on the front of my ankles (and no, it does not look cool there). Not to mention that M1T is a quite liver-toxic compound. All this stuff can be managed, though.

Bro, you really need to think about a couple things before you decide whether you are going to do this cycle. You talk like you don't have a choice - you ALWAYS have a choice. Think about this:

1) By manipulating your hormone levels, you will tweak your hormones. One thing you really should think about at your age is that steroids can cause your growth plates to fuse. This happens because of increased estrogen levels that occur on cycle. There are definitely worse compounds you could be taking than M1T in this regard, but even compounds that supposedly do not convert to E, have mysteriously raised levels and caused nasty sides like bitch tits - which I'm assuming you don't want. At your age, there is no one in the world who will recommend for you to do this cycle. It's premature and you don't need it. If you do it, I hope you will at least run another anti-e besides nolvadex (l-dex or letro) to help keep estrogen levels down so you don't permanently stunt your growth (and there is still no guarantee that you won't). Maybe you don't know this yet, but height is important, especially to the ladies. You can always grow out, brother, but you only have one chance to grow up. A lot of girls could care less about guys under 6'0". I've had several tell me this - and yeah, I thought it was real bitchy of them, but it's the truth.

2) Most importantly, I know this cycle will not do anything for your self-esteem. You say you don't care about your life, but you should, because you are capable of changing it if you are not happy with it. Whatever you can conceive, and believe, you can achieve. Bro, if you take my advice, and continue to educate yourself on diet and training - if you eat 6 solid meals a day, and train like a man - you will begin to respect yourself. You will accomplish great things, and the best part is, you will have the pride of knowing YOU did it.

If it were me, I would see what I could do naturally. And knowing what I know about diet and training - you can get the results you're looking for naturally. If you choose this path, you will no longer feel helpless and driven by outside forces you cannot control. You will take control of your life and live it on your terms. That beats the hell out of 5 pounds of "quick muscle". I hope you really think about this. Best of luck, brother.

Thanks guys, first...

Isn't 4-AD banned? If so, will anything else work?

Is 4 weeks enough time or should I go a bit longer? Planned on getting milk thistle and clomid and some nolvadex . And 10mg of M1T will be enough right?

@ Whitey

I will do naturally for atleast 4 months just to see what happens. Right now my diet isn't set for bulking, just cutting which has gone and I feel a lot better but still got some more to go. Will clomid AND Nolvadex be enough for PCT or should I go with a third?

In that 4 months I will decide if I want to take M1T or not, I have two bottles and I know I wont use atleast one so I gotta trash that. Any other legal supplements that I need? SInce the ban was put in now.

Thanks guys, first...

Isn't 4-AD banned? If so, will anything else work?

Is 4 weeks enough time or should I go a bit longer? Planned on getting milk thistle and clomid and some nolvadex . And 10mg of M1T will be enough right?

@ Whitey

I will do naturally for atleast 4 months just to see what happens. Right now my diet isn't set for bulking, just cutting which has gone and I feel a lot better but still got some more to go. Will clomid AND Nolvadex be enough for PCT or should I go with a third?

In that 4 months I will decide if I want to take M1T or not, I have two bottles and I know I wont use atleast one so I gotta trash that. Any other legal supplements that I need? SInce the ban was put in now.
    Glad to hear that you're going to wait, bro. You won't regret the decision. Spend some time in the diet forum. If you haven't already read the stickies, I would start there. You need to choose the diet the corresponds to your goals. If you're willing to put on muscle and a little fat, the bulking diet will work. The lean mass diet is definitely worth a look though. The training forum will help you get your workouts dialed in as well. In 4 months, if you continue your education, and stay motivated, you will be in a much better position to reevaluate your decision.

Ideally, you'd want to wait a couple years before using anabolics. Regardless of when you do it, one of the main principles behind a cycle is to run test with everything. 4-ad is a precursor that converts weakly (inefficiently) to test. A person can run M1T without it, but the M1T will shut down natural test production rather quickly. You will feel a bit lethargic. You can power through it. Earlier in this post, I mentioned 4-ad to you before I realized your age. Test has more of a propensity to aromatize (convert to estrogen) than M1T. At your age I would be very afraid of estrogen for the reasons mentioned in earlier posts. You will have a hard enough time keeping it in check relative to your test levels post cycle. So, unless you wait a couple years, I would avoid test.

If it were just the estrogen issue, you could just run copious amounts of anti-e's in your cycle (which would detract from the cycle's efficacy), but it's also the danger of tweaking your hormones before they've settled down. Some guys have really damaged themselves by running anabolics too young - we're talking about permanantly cratered natural test levels and hormone replacement therapy for life.

Why don't you have your levels checked at the Dr.? You'll probably find out your levels are d@mn high right now, and you'd have to be retarded to run anabolics. It only takes a little bit of exogenous hormones to shut your natural test production down.

One final thought, bro - just think of all the substances you have to put it your body to run this one little 4-week cycle. (yes, 4 weeks is what you'd want) You have to have nolva and clomid, I'd add l-dex or letro (to be on the safe side because of your age). If you can't take the lethargy, you'll probably add a stimulant like ephedrine or clen ... It goes on and on... Of course you won't even grow if you're not eating right, so you'll be spending $ on protein. You'll want to pick up some dextrose and glutamine for PWO, and maybe some creatine. Hey bro - save your $, spend it on food, train hard, and a couple years from now you can do a cycle the right way. Just my $.02. Good luck to you, bro.

Thread Information