boffo is offline Junior Member

what can i take to get WIRED!!!!!....

I need something besides epedra or over the counter energy sups to get me wired, i am trying to get into entertainment and i am kind of a mellow guy somewhat but i want something that will just give me a BIG rush of life! i have been told cheque drops would work and test, but where the hell do you get cheque drops heck i have never even heard of them are they like some eatable piece of energy sup or something?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol cheque drops .. are you serious, you want to use roids to give yourself a boost.... man cheque drops might get you wired but you'll prolly rip someones head off in the process, they are pretty hardcore man. I think your best and safest bet would be to get ready mentally, if you really wanna get into entertainment then you gotta get in the mind set. you can;t rely on drugs to keep you there your whole life.

well what are cheque drops ?? what in them that are so bad they cant be nothing that bad!

jgg1221 is offline Member
    cocaine

jaffry20 is offline Member
    No offense bro, but if you wanna be that buisness you shouldn't need to take anything to get there, most people aren't made for it. I'd just get wired off of caffein, does the trick for me, fukin start shaking and ****, i love it.

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    cocaine
    be seroius what are they!

peump is offline Senior Member

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boffo
    I need something besides epedra or over the counter energy sups to get me wired, i am trying to get into entertainment and i am kind of a mellow guy somewhat but i want something that will just give me a BIG rush of life! i have been told cheque drops would work and test, but where the hell do you get cheque drops heck i have never even heard of them are they like some eatable piece of energy sup or something?
    cocaine. never seems to fail in making people wired. or if you really want a nice rush go for some meth.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peump

Sweet deal man, never new those UFC fighters took that ****. Have to look into that if I ever plan on fighting

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    cocaine. never seems to fail in making people wired. or if you really want a nice rush go for some meth.
    oh and i was just being sarcastic here. doing the directions given above would almost certainly lead to some unwanted, un-business like actions not to mention that both drugs are terrible for any bodybuilder

wow! i never thought there was anything that powerful if it is that way! i also box i bet they would make me punch a hole in someone! man this might sound dumb but i got to try a dose of this stuff once at least and see if it really does what it reads.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Why the hell are you dudes telling him about cheque drops ? It's not they are caffine tabs. Just why do you want to get wired? From your posts you seem to be really hyped already.

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    go to the store and buy a jug of honey, drink it, that should get you wired for a good 10 min.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    caffeine pills

Thread Information