promiscio is offline Member

Flex when injecting?

Do you guys flex the muscle when injecting into it? The reason I ask is I am about to start injecting into my tris and calves and it seems it would be easier to pinpoint a good spot to shoot by flexin.

Thanks

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i flex a little not like im posing or anything just a bit

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I dont, then you have to semi flex through the whole inject? Id rather not fool with it, and shoot relaxed...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I dont, then you have to semi flex through the whole inject? Id rather not fool with it, and shoot relaxed...
    true, i only do it with tri's

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    It's better to shoot relaxed. It'll be easier for the needle and solution to go in, also you will have less risk of the needle breaking.

How far do you push the needle into your tris? Doesnt seem like it would really have to be deep to get into that muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    How far do you push the needle into your tris? Doesnt seem like it would really have to be deep to get into that muscle?
    i use 1 inch for tris never go all the way in just in case the needle breaks off for whatever reason, u can still see it if u dont go all the way in

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    unless you find that your tris are lacking i'd stick with the basic glutes quads and shoulders...
    depending how fat and big you are most likely won't have to go far to get to the muscle... use 1 in. pin.

[QUOTE=Chocolate]"unless you find that your tris are lacking i'd stick with the basic glutes quads and shoulders..."

Could you explain this to me a little bit more please???

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    what he means is stick to the main inject spots with the most muscle absorption.

unless you have the littlest triceps anyones ever seen, than maybe you have a reason to inject in the tri's

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i use 1 inch for tris never go all the way in just in case the needle breaks off for whatever reason, u can still see it if u dont go all the way in
    Has anyone ever seen a needle break off? They use same syringes in hospitals and clinics yet never heard an actual case. Is this like saying deca and eq cannot be used together? We need someone to write up a steroid mythology book. I got the slap manual started(jk).

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate
    unless you find that your tris are lacking i'd stick with the basic glutes quads and shoulders...
    depending how fat and big you are most likely won't have to go far to get to the muscle... use 1 in. pin.
    Ummm...unless Test SUSPENSION is being shot the muscle you shoot will not grow any more than any other muscle.

If this was the case, everyone would have huge glutes, monster quads, and blown delts.

T

Oh yeah...Synthol will make your "lagging" bodypart "bigger" too.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate

I use Delts and quads. I am going to be doing everyday injections and need more places to rotate them. I also dont have any help injecting so I use the places that are the easiest to do alone. I cant seem to get the right angle to shoot my glutes...

Bro, you are gonna have to figure out how to shoot glutes...IMO. It is much safer and easier than tri's or bi's.

Look for BASK8KACE thread about glute injects or spotinjections.com. Just make sure to hit it high and outside.

Any one have a link to that glute inject thread....

T

Oh and don't flex while injecting...stay relaxed, strecthing the muscle before helps too.

T

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Oh and don't flex while injecting...stay relaxed, strecthing the muscle before helps too.

T
    absolutely. Stay relaxed, and massage/stretch the muscle before and/or after.

I will flex to pick a good point where the muscle is thickest, then relax and inject at that point, then stretch and massage it for a minute or two afterwards!

Ummm...unless Test SUSPENSION is being shot the muscle you shoot will not grow any more than any other muscle.

If this was the case, everyone would have huge glutes, monster quads, and blown delts.

T
    Thank you T!!!!!! I was wondering if anyone else who was concerned with their "lagging" muscle groups knew that spot injecting will not induce site specific growth!!! Unless their injecting GH, Test base,
    Last edited by justincredible; 01-17-2005 at 03:09 PM.

Bro, you are gonna have to figure out how to shoot glutes...IMO. It is much safer and easier than tri's or bi's.

Look for BASK8KACE thread about glute injects or spotinjections.com. Just make sure to hit it high and outside.

Any one have a link to that glute inject thread....

T

I read that thread. Very informative. I guess I should be able to hit that section of my glute.

Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    I read that thread. Very informative. I guess I should be able to hit that section of my glute.
    Yeah it is actualyly really easy and virtually free of any nerves or vessels. I go in at a slight angle.

T

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I shoot completely relaxed, I flex first to find the injection site then let go before I stick it in.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u can flex to find ur spot then mark the spot with a fingernail indention. dont forget to swab the sight then stick away. as far as triceps go u would be surprised how many medical assistants and nurses do tri injections and dont even know it. some of the older nurses just inject in ur arm and dont even know what a delt is. tri's are very easy and more common than people think. also the bicep sounds worse than it really is.

Thread Information