igotubabe is offline New Member

Advice please....my 1st time.

Hello, I'm new here and I've spent some time in the ed. threads. I hope I structure my question right as to not piss anyone off. O.K. here goes....I'm 32 years old, 6"2" and 240 lbs. I'm out of shape and need to lose some weight. I've been in great shape before, and know how to work out, problem is I have'nt done so in 5 or 6 years. This cycle was recommended on another website and just wanted to know what you all think about it.

My plan: To run/lift weights for one month to get back into things and get my muscles/joints ready for what's ahead. Then, I plan on doing my first cycle ever.

My goal: To shed fat and gain some muscle. Not a ton of muscle, just a nice starting point to get me back into the swing of things.

My concerns: Sides. Would rather take a short, simple cycle and not risk anything.

Here's the cycle: Also advise me on anything I might need to counter gyno, etc. I hope the dose is low enough so I won't need anything.

Week Cytomel DECA Clen
    1 - 200 mg. week 80 mcg. day
    2 - 200 mg. week 120 mcg. day
    3 25 mg. day 200 mg. week 160 mcg. day
    4 50 mg. day 200 mg. week -
    5 50 mg. day 200 mg. week -
    6 50 mg. day 200 mg. week -
    7 25 mg. day 200 mg. week 80 mcg. day
    8 - 200 mg. week 120 mcg. day
    9 - - 160 mcg. day

That cycle did'nt come out anywhere near the way I typed it. It's 200 mg. of Deca a week for week 1-8.
    Cytomel is used week 3-7. (Pyramid)
    Clen is used week 1-3 and 7-9. (80 mcg/day for week 1)
    (120 mcg/day for week 2)
    (160 mcg./day for week 3)
    same for week 7-9

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, glad to hear you want to get back in shape, but you really need to get your diet and training in check before getting on any gear. If those arent in tact, gear wont do anything for you, especially what you have proposed. Deca w/out test is not a good cycle. Diet, cardio and proper weight training will help you lose weight. You could run an ECA stack to help shed some of the fat too. You should be in decent shape before getting on any gear. I would give proper diet and exercise a go for at least 6 months and see what kind of results you get first. Trying doing some cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for 30-60 minutes 4-5 times a week and lift 3-4 times as well. Make sure you eat clen and I guarantee you'll be back in shape in no time at all, then you start some gear if you still think you need it.

peace

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    agreed with longhorn. pretty much any bro on here will tell you to hold off with the cycle. a good diet and cardio is going to be what makes the difference. if you would like to use some clen , i would think that would be just fine. Getting a lot of protein and eating complex carbs will get you there. Cardio for around 45 minutes a day is about right. Gear actually will not make you lose fat any faster, but you may actually lose some endurance. So just get everything in check and work hard, you won't be dissapointed. Good luck bro.

Swellin Guest
    First, I want to congratulate you on taking the right steps to get things back in order. I laso like the fact that you have been doing research...nice job.

Now let's start with the proposed cycle....don't do that. It's got trouble written all over it.

Bro, one month will not get you in any kind of shape for gear. Your body will not be ready, and it can put you at greater risk of injury. The guys above told you to try diet and exercise for 6 months. I think that is an excellent start.

If all you want to do is drop fat, gear is not the answer! I think that proper diet and exercise for 2 years would be more beneficial, but everybody has to weigh their own options and decide their ultimate goals and how to achieve them. Getting on gear too early is selling yourself tremendously short. I would advise against it.

Good luck with this bro. Take a look in our diet and training forums. We can help you get your diet in order and get you set up on a workout program that will generate much better results than your current plan could ever hope to achieve with gear.

Again, best of luck, and we are all here in support.

Thanks to everyone for all the advice. Looks like I will just do what I used to......eat right and train hard. I had some really good results with EAS's Betagen back in '98....guess I might get on that after some time back. So most of you all seem to think even the Clen . is a definate no? Just asking 'cause I just gave $330 to a friend going to Mexico for gear.........he gets back next month.

Anyone?? Just wanted to know if you all think the Clen would be safe for a good jump start along with the recommended cardio and diet tips. Also, what's the risk of doing the Deca if I'm eating real clean and doing cardio.....what kind of harm are y'all talking about?

dont do deca alone, it shut down your natural test production and will kill your sex drive for quite sometime, the term is called "deca dick!" Deca should always be run with test.

thanx longhorn....I've been reading about deca dick and did'nt know if 200 mg/week was enough for this to happen

read up on test bro. Test is the best

Thread Information