getbig888 is offline Senior Member

for the mods and vets

Can you confirm the importance of waiting until your natural plateau to beging the juice.

i know some people are different but when i came off cycle it feels like i have gained all my nat test back and therefore no harm should be done(as for gaining naturally in the future)

i may be different just a thought and looking for some feedback
    thanx bros

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    Can you confirm the importance of waiting until your natural plateau to beging the juice.

i know some people are different but when i came off cycle it feels like i have gained all my nat test back and therefore no harm should be done(as for gaining naturally in the future)

i may be different just a thought and looking for some feedback
    thanx bros
    is age a factor? if so damaging your nat test production or the possibility of closing growth plates would be the ultimate reasons....
    reaching your plateau before starting juice is the right answer because
    1. you have built up a workout regimen/diet/foundation to work with prior to juicing because juicing is not an easy way out, just a piece of the puzzle
    2.steroids cause a considerable stress on your body and if you dont have the dedication or desire to get where you can naturally, then you are wasting money and possibly your health

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Im a firm believer in age as a factor before starting AAS, and also i believe that THE most important thing before taking the plunge is mindset. You may feel you have the dedication, and the desire, but they are easy. AAS should not be touched until lifting is a perminate part of your life, and has been for a while. Its the maturity of using it responsibly, ordering responsibly, and not bragging to everyone and their mom about using it.

I am NOT a believer in being a certain weight before using them. I think with the above requirements, and a solid base (important), and the know-how, you can start on your path.

Thread Information