thewallop is offline Associate Member

CYcle verification

HI guys i was wondering if you could give your opinion on my cycle here it is:

1-5 anadrol @75 mg ed
    1-10 cypionate @ 600 mg ew
    6-10 primobolan @ 200 mg ew(only have 900 mg of primo so wat should i do)
    8-12 anavar @ 60 mg ed

starting pct on week 12

now the quesion is , would it be worth it to run propionate from weeks 6-10 due to the lack of primo , i can get the prop for durt cheap ?? thanks allot for ur time

needle is offline Senior Member
    Uhh I think thats a good cycle, I just dont see any need for prop!

youknowme is offline Member
    Before telling you it's a good or a bad cycle I'd need some stats and cycle experiance...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I would never use anadrol ...but thats just me.

stats? cycles?

me and my friend decide that we'll get the same gear , jsut to make things easyer , im 5'11 205 , hes 5'11 210 . we are takin this cycle for max str gain in the off season and then a cutten and something to help retain the gains to a max, im a halfback and hes a fullback . i have used deca and dbol and eq, been traingin hard for 4 years . i have all the gear but the prop , cuase i though i should ask about it b 4 i get it .

bumb

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    in week 12 cypionate will still sit in your system its a long acting ester id start pct week 13 at least.Run propionate week 8 - 13. If you finish your last shot of propionate on friday start PCT on tuesday. this is ofcourse if you decide to do this exact course

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'd forget the primo & kick start & end with the prop (ie first & last 3 weeks) I'd also run the Cyp a little longer - something like.....

1-12 Cyp
    1-3 & 11-14 prop
    8-14 Var
    15 start PCT

I personally wouldn't run the drol, but you could kickstart with that instead of, or as well as the prop.
    I'd definately consider ending with prop to take you up to PCT (as the Cyp clears)

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I personally hate drol, and how bout some stats bro.

well im 205 5 '11 10-12 % bf , been trainging for 4 years . im a football player and i was reading that prop really kicks ur ass when it comes to cardio and u get intense burning in the calves exc . i have all the gear at my place other then the prop , and i just wanted to know if it would be worth it to end with prop , or run it along with the primo , i do unfortunatly have 900 mg of it so can anyone plz help me out and tell me wat i should do with that 900 mg .my friend has the exact same gear but hes 215 5'11 bf -15 % + , now i was wondering , should i do the primo , am i going to get the benifits of using only 900 mg of it , or should i take that primo , sell it to my friend and run the prop instead . this is the off season but getting close to preseason and that means allot of spriting . thanks for ur time guys and thanks for the replies

comon comon , help .....

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the Primo unless you can afford to run it at 800+mg /week, or getting a sex change might be cheaper since 200mg of primo would only be enough for a very very small lady

4 weeks of Var won't do much either, better off with 8, do Drol & Test or wait till you have enough gear

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Drop the Primo unless you can afford to run it at 800+mg /week, or getting a sex change might be cheaper since 200mg of primo would only be enough for a very very small lady

4 weeks of Var won't do much either, better off with 8, do Drol & Test or wait till you have enough gear
    Agreed.
    Drol has some harsh sides...

welll then , illl cancel the primo cause all i have is 900 mg , now the anavar , ill have a 200 tabs , not sure wat size they are , im basically using the anavar to make sure i retain as much str and size , is that wrong thinkin like that or and primo was for the same , i thought running primo and anavar 2 gether i wouldnt need to run such high dosages , was i wrong with that as well , thanks for the replies guys keep em comin , im learning , slowly:P

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    STR?? I read performance car forums, and for me over there that means "stall torque ratio" which is for automatic trannies... what do you mean?
    Better find out how many MG those var are... ulness your dong 50mg ED I dont think its worth your time.

o hahha str , short for strength sorry about that , but yeah i really need to find out how many mg they are , ur right , but if i ran it at 50 mg ed how long wouldi haveto run it for to make it worth running ?

o and i found out about those anavar tabs , they are 10 mg tabs and i have 200 of em , how should i run em for how long and at wat week and how much mg per day , thanks allot guys

Thread Information