GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Anavar...would there be any noticeable difference?

Hey bros, just trying to get ome opinions about this. For those of you who have experience with anavar , would there be any noticeable difference running var at 80mg ED for 8 weeks instead of 60mg ED for 8 weeks? Reason being, I will be starting a summer cutting cycle within a month or so and the var is kind of expensive so if there isn't any HUGE difference I would rather save some money and just run it at 60mg ED for 8 weeks along with prop and EQ. Should look like this:

wks 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    wks 1-15 prop 700mg/wk (100mg ED)
    wks 8-15 var either 60mg or 80mg ED???

What you bros think? Or I could run the prop at 80mg ED for the last 6 weeks instead of running it at 60mg ED for the last 8 weeks???

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I thought I responded to this thread already... did you delete it and repost it?

I like your cycle, I've ran something very close to this and I loved it. Yes, there would be a noticable difference running the anavar at 60 and 80mg, but you'll get fine results running at 60mg. I dont think you'll be sorry if you decide to stick with the lower dose.

Make sure you have PCT lined up for week 16... good luck brother!

Yah bro, I have PCT lined up at week 16. I forgot to mention that I will be taking arimidex and nolva ED with this cycle. And for PCT I am going to bump the nolva up to 20 and add clomid with the normal 300/100/50. I have another question. Which way would I get the most out of the var:

wks 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    wks 1-15 prop 700mg/wk
    wks 8-15 var 60mg ED

OR

wks 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    wks 1-15 prop 700mg/wk
    wks 10-15 var 80mg ED

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    well i personally have not ran var, but my next cycle will include it. i have read a few great threads that talk about higher var doses and benefits. cant remember who it was but one of the bros said he bumped his var does up 25mg or so and said he saw a huge difference. and since var is not too incredibely toxic, i dont think it could hurt much. except maybe your wallet.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    At 60mg ED you will get very good results the only problem with it is your pump will be insane. For me personally 40mg almost limits my workouts because I can hardly move after about a half hour. If you haven't taken it before you will love it, you have a great feeling of well being and your muscle stays hard pretty much 24 hours a day. Let us know how it goes for you. Good Luck

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Im taking 60mg ED right now and its fcking amazing!!! To be honest, i dont know what you should do!! hehehehe good luck tho!!

I guess I will try it at 60mg for the last 8 weeks since it it my first time using it.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    i have read a few great threads that talk about higher var doses and benefits. cant remember who it was but one of the bros said he bumped his var does up 25mg or so and said he saw a huge difference.
    that was me

I for one saw a difference.... I was running 50mg for 4 weeks, then went up to 75... I could tell with strength and fatloss... Kind of like a milder tren ...

It at all possible run 80mg.... But 60mg will be alrignt.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I'd say you're gonna love it either way, i've never ran it over 40 mg and have always had awesome results so at whether it be 60 or 80 it's gonna do wonders for you.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I ran it at 50mg ED for 8 weeks, then did 4 weeks at 75mg - definately noticed a difference - worth running it higher IMO

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    anavar is agreat steroid no matter what dose you use 40 or 100mg you still will be happy with what you gain.I suggest the 60mg for the first time use, then later in the cycle if you what bump it up to 80mg.

Thread Information