Whitey is offline Anabolic Member

Who has injected prop made with d's kit?

I need to know if anybody else is being crippled by their prop injections. Thanks, bros.

general31 is offline Associate Member
    I did a 12 week prop/fina made w/ d's kit, was painless for the most part. some days, maybe 10 days out of the 84 shots hurt quit a bit but most were good. stick with it, it will get better!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    my prop was painfull ****. 5% ba. ouch. I cut it with oil and b-12

Where were you injecting, bro? I've crippled both thighs, and moved to the a$$ now. Strange thing is it feels just a tiny bit painful at first, then after about a day, I'm hobbling. Too early to tell on the butt injection. I'm wondering if the prop could be crashing in the muscle??

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    my prop was painfull ****. 5% ba. ouch. I cut it with oil and b-12
    From a kit, bro, or did you choose the solvent mix yourself?

Fuc* Whitey, you got me kinda hesitant now, have you ever taken prop from any other brands before? I've done QV which was painless, I hope this stuff isnt as bad as you say!!!

general31 is offline Associate Member
    Did you rinse the crystals good? I shot thighs, A$$ and shoulders and thighs were the best. If its your first time it may take a while to get used to it. I doubt it is crashing in your body it would be crashing in the vial. try running it through a filter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    From a kit, bro, or did you choose the solvent mix yourself?
    I got the solvent my self. used Ba/bb ba @ 5%

Quote Originally Posted by general31
    Did you rinse the crystals good? I shot thighs, A$$ and shoulders and thighs were the best. If its your first time it may take a while to get used to it. I doubt it is crashing in your body it would be crashing in the vial. try running it through a filter again.
    Yeah, bro - I don't have any doubts about the conversion. I know everybody reacts differently to compounds and solvents - I don't know yet how I react to prop or BA. I know either one can cause pain, and it just depends how sensitive you are. It's definitely not crashing in the vial - I read something though about how once it's inside the muscle, the BA can be drawn from the rest of the solution, causing the prop to crash. That's why I posted, to see if anybody who's used the kit can help shed some light on this. Or if anybody knows for sure what the solvent ratio is used in the kit, that would be helpful. I'm considering cutting with more oil. And if I could determine that the prop was crashing in the muscle, I would add BB. I appreciate any and all input on this, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I got the solvent my self. used Ba/bb ba @ 5%
    Thanks, bro. So was it the good old 5/15 BA/BB mix? I'm guessing that's what mine is from the kit, just don't know for sure. Any idea what the solvent ratio was after you cut it - I'm thinking I will do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Fuc* Whitey, you got me kinda hesitant now,
    I hope this stuff isnt as bad as you say!!!
    Well, after limping around for 4 days, I switched injection sites to the @ss, and so far, so good. Just a little soreness. I'll just keep doing it there, and I may cut the prop with a little oil when I have some time. Didn't know how long I could use the, "Man, this new leg workout is killing me" excuse for hobbling around like a gimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Thanks, bro. So was it the good old 5/15 BA/BB mix? I'm guessing that's what mine is from the kit, just don't know for sure. Any idea what the solvent ratio was after you cut it - I'm thinking I will do the same thing.
    I just put steril oil in a vial. I draw one mil prop then add one ml oil

Cool - I guess that works if you got sterile oil. Did it come in a sealed vial and all that?

Thread Information