sdk215 is offline Junior Member

Can someone with experience giv eme advice

Ok so the question is I am going to be adding winny into my cycle should I run it like this 1-4 50mg ed and the 8-12 50mg or I could do 6 weeks at 75 mg. Keep in mind that I am not doing a winny only cycle. This is my first ever cutting cycle so I want to get maximum bang ya know. Well I should say first cycle that I am going to keep the water retention very low.

Come on guys this is not a stupid question here bros. I mean wouldnt you think that 4wks on 4wks off wks on of winny would be a good idea. All this during a nice eq cycle. If anybody has done this before I would really like to know how it went for them.

LAter fellas

Winny is best cycled for 6wks at a time. May sure you split your doses 2Xs/day because of its short half-life. I suggest you include some test with your winny and EQ. Is this your first cycle?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    add test prop to that and it would be ok. Run the winny at front and back it sounds like a good idea, you could cut the prop with the bold(eq).

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    For me, winny works best at 100mg ED.

I have never ran it 50mg x 2 ED, but only 100mg X 1 in the AM.

The half life IS short, but its all the same when you dose it that way.

I would rather my levels be higher during the day when I am ingesting more food and synthesizing more protein than make sure levels are consistent overnight when I am not getting the same nutrition.

I'd run it at 75mg and then cut back if you don't like the sides...Winny can be harsh if you are not used to feeling dry...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    definately add some test bro, if ur taking winny depot u might as well add in prop since ur shooting ed. do 10 weeks of prop and add in winny 50-75mg/ed for the last 6 weeks.

Well thanks for the replys guys. As far as the test goes I aint gonna add it in unless I have to. Either way thought I like to run the last 4 weeks with prop to make it easier to recover. No this is not my first cycle. Just my first cycle were I will not be including test. I know prop has little water retention but sticking everyday with my homebrew prop for 10wks is hell. I hate the flat look that I get with enthate. Ya I get massive but it hinders my cuts, and all I really want is to be super duper ripped for summer ha ha!!! anyway do you guys think that I will have problems with sex drive even if I include the winny. I have taken dbol before and it makes me horny as hell. Wondering if winny will have similar benefits.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    Injectable winny or pills????
    Have to know that one to put my 2 cents in

BenC is offline Banned
    If you want to cut up Winstrol stacked with PRimobolan Depot is the way to go. You'll have nice definiton and hardness. Winstrol should be injected every second day though. Primobolan depot, anywhere from 200-300mg/week. Depends how deep your pockets are.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenC
    If you want to cut up Winstrol stacked with PRimobolan Depot is the way to go. You'll have nice definiton and hardness. Winstrol should be injected every second day though. Primobolan depot, anywhere from 200-300mg/week. Depends how deep your pockets are.
    good advice bro

N O T

Ya bro its the pills.... What do you think 75mg a day for 6weeks sound good.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    you should get sredded on 75mg per day. You probibly would do just as well on less though. I used to do 50mg twice per week of injectable for my shows and did great

Thread Information