Halenstone is offline New Member

Supertest&Deca Cycle; Got Letro for Gyno, what for Hairloss?

Howdy guys.

This'll be my third cycle. 1st was lorabolin, 2nd was Deca only, and this one will be SuperTest 250 and Deca 300 (QV). This is how I plan to administer it: 250mg S.T. & 300 Deca on Monday; 250mg S.T on Thursday for a total of 10 weeks. I'm also planing on taking 1.25 everyday of Letro (starting 3 weeks prior to cycle).

The big question is, what would be a good addition to this cycle to help me prevent hairloss?

I'm prone to gyno (deca gave me slightly poofy nipples), and I am also prone to male pattern baldness (thanks alot dad!!!)

Also, if yall don't mind me asking, is Nolvadex illegal? I've tried high and low to aquire some with no success. I've even had my relatives that live in Mexico ask doctors and vets to see if it was a product they sell over there, and they haven't heard of it. I'm NOT asking where to get it, only if it is something that should be relativley easy to aquire?

Thanks everyone! I've been working out for the past 2 months very hard so that I can start this cycle right. I just want to make total sure I'm covering all bases!
    Last edited by Halenstone; 01-17-2005 at 05:29 PM.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    get a wig bro

nizoral shampoo is good

Actually that's kind of my backup plan. Pubic Hair and Superglue!

peump is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Halenstone]Also, if yall don't mind me asking, is Nolvadex illegal? I've tried high and low to aquire some with no success. I've even had my relatives that live in Mexico ask doctors and vets to see if it was a product they sell over there, and they haven't heard of it. I'm NOT asking where to get it, only if it is something that should be relativley easy to aquire?QUOTE]

ask for tamoxifen citrate or go here
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

Snazzy! Thanks for the help guys!
    So Tamoxifen is pretty much Nolva. Awesome!

DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member
    Im about to run this basic same cycle.
    SuperTest250 3 times a week ( M W F ) 1cc each
    Deca300 1.5cc 450mg a week ( Sun )

How far along are you on yours ? When did you start to notice a difference ?
    Goodluck with your Cycle!
    Thanks

c5529 is offline Member
    you can run propecia for the hairloss as well. Anywhere between 1 and 5 mgs per day.

DarkKnight, I haven't started yet! I finished up my last cycle of Deca about 2.5 years ago, I got hurt on the job and stopped working out all together. I did some research and found out that it would have been stupid of me to just up and start working out while juicing. So I was patient and began working out 2 months ago to get back in some semblance of shape, now I'm gonna start taking Letro for about 3 weeks because I read that I should load up on it first, then I'm gonna start my cycle. I know 3 months of having the stuff on hand and not using it seems like a lot of wasted time, but I figure better safe than sorry. Plus, in order to get the most bang for the buck I had to prepare myself.

But to kind of answer your question, on the Deca only cycle I did, I started noticing results in strength after the 3rd week, then my strength just went over the roof compared to what I have been able to lift in the past. Trust me, if you work out hard, VERY hard, eat good & alot, and overall make sure that you're already in workout shape! Nothing sucks more than starting a cycle, going to your first workout, and then not being able to hit the gym for another week because you are too sore to keep working out! (happened on my first cycle)

Abombz04 is offline New Member
    About your hair situation bro, well I'm sorry to hear you are one of those who are prone to MPB ... That totally sucks @ss ... I'm also prone to MPB and suffered a receding hairline for a while, but I finally decided to do something about it, I got a hair transplant about 2 weeks ago and am hoping for the best ... It costs alot of money, but it's the only thing that will actually grow your hair back, plus your won't fall out because it's from the donor area which is not vulnerable to DHT ... There are alot of products out there that claim to grow your hair back etc etc, most of em don't do sh*t, but I have had some success with Spironolactone 5%, Azelaic Acid w/ Minoxidil 5% and finasteride oh and I occasionaly would use Nizoral, trust me it doesn't help that much, actually there isn't a single scientific study that suggests it aids with hair loss, but whatever ... desperate times call for desperate measures ... Sorry for the long post but hair loss is such a devastating issue ... (weep) (weep)

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    I thought nolvadex was almost identical to letro, not Tamox? Will somebody please clear this up, because I have read otherwhise on the board. Thanks

Thread Information