kickit is offline New Member

low dosage, long cycle v.s reg. dosage shorter cycle??

wat differences would one have if they were to stack EQ/Test....and either run them for lets say either 6-8 weeks...or 10-14 weeks....knowing that if they ran them 10-14 weeks that the dosage they took would be lowered from normal.
    just curious.
    thanks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    test and eq both take a while to kick in so i would definatly say run them at least 10-12 weeks. eq is best when run 12+weeks and u wanna run the test a week or so longer. a lot of bros have diff opinoins on this but thats mine. ex.wks 1-13/14 test e 500mg/week wks 1-12 eq 500mg/week

yea, i have a few cycles under my belt...none of which lasted over 8 weeks. i react well to gear..i dont need much. i was thinking of running test enan/EQ for 10 weeks at a low dose of 250 test/200 eq per week...then at week three adding anavar for 10 weeks at 30 mg a day.
    ive never used anavar.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont like the low doses, lot of guys will argue they work but its not for me.

yea, it will be a new experience for me if i do it, im just looking for opinions., like i said before, i react well to gear, so i dont need much,
    ive never taken anavar ...what should i expect, if i run it with the test/eq..the anavar will be ran at 30 mg a day for 10 weeks, ending 2 weeks after my last test shot

Thread Information