Thread: eq only cycle

josh8416 is offline Associate Member

eq only cycle

hey guys im looking to put on about 10-15 pounds of keepable muscle and was wondering if i ran eq only cycle, or stacked it with some d-bol tabs for the first 2 weeks would i get these gains??? what mg would be best to run this at?? oh this will be my 2nd cycle, first was test/300mg a week for 11 weeks. any opinions or experiences will help!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Test enanthate 500mg/wk wks 1-12
    eq 400mg/wk wks 1-11
    l-dex .25 ed wks 1-pct
    start pct wk 14

xxxl83

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Here we go again....you MUST have test in your cycle.....period. Your natural test production becomes shut down by the use of steroids , therefore you must have some form of exogeneous test in your system to compensate for your natural test production being shut down!

needle is offline Senior Member
    Here ya go,
    Dbol 1 -4 20 mg wk
    EQ 1 -12 400 mg wk
    Test E or C 1- 13 400mg wk
    You need test with every cycle!

youknowme is offline Member
    Always include test in your cycle!

WK 1-4 Dbol 25mg
    WK 1-13 Test E or Cyp 500mg
    WK 1-12 EQ 400 or 500mg (I'll allow you to decide that one )

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have done EQ only and you will be much happier with test/eq and dbol jump. Youknowme hit the nail on the head.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I once ran an EQ only cycle! Not worth it bro! Take the advice above and add the Test! Make sure you're prepared for PCT as well.

MJ

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    i ran a EQ cycle once, i gained about 15 and kept it all. but if your looking to pack on a bunch run eq and test e. You'll lose more afterwards, but i gained about 35 and lost about 5-10 afterards

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    i ran an eq and winny cycle and started to get hard as a rock. i wish it would have been the full 12 weeks but i didnt know any better at the time. i think you would realy like the cycle better with about 400 mg of test e ran all the way through. you might want to do the dbol at 30 mg for 4 weeks. DONT FORGET NOLVADEX you WILL be sorry.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    ya i already know everything about pct, i already did a cycle of test 300mg/week. i was just looking to put on about 10-15, not no 25-30. i want to be a nice size, not huge. i was just seeing what people gained on just taking eq by it self, and i know u need test, but i hate test!!! it sucks!

Smart@$$ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    ya i already know everything about pct, i already did a cycle of test 300mg/week. i was just looking to put on about 10-15, not no 25-30. i want to be a nice size, not huge. i was just seeing what people gained on just taking eq by it self, and i know u need test, but i hate test!!! it sucks!
    Why does test suck? What happened to you? did you gain too much muscle since you didn't want 25-30 lbs of it? Just trying to understand why you hate it.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Yeah, I hate test too. I took everyones advice for a first cycle and tried it. Didn't like it at all.

I love EQ. If all you want is 10-15lbs, EQ should get you there (it does for me quite easily).

I'm in the middle of an EQ/tren /winny cycle and loving it. The correct answer is NO you do NOT need test.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Yeah, I hate test too. I took everyones advice for a first cycle and tried it. Didn't like it at all.

I love EQ. If all you want is 10-15lbs, EQ should get you there (it does for me quite easily).

I'm in the middle of an EQ/tren/winny cycle and loving it. The correct answer is NO you do NOT need test.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup

I'm in the middle of an EQ/tren/winny cycle and loving it. The correct answer is NO you do NOT need test.
    NOt sure I agree with you on this bro. Why diud you hate test? Also, running tren without test, are you having preformance issues in the sack?

Eq will give you slow solid gains, but you will get more with test. Sure a fair amount is water weight but even after the loss of the water, you still end up with more gains overall. The drug does not determine how much muscle you keep...it is the dedication to lifting and diet after the proper pct.

Thread Information