Thread: C***Lab

Muddog50 is offline Junior Member

C***Lab

Anyone that uses C Lab can you Pm me please. I am in a bind and need advice.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Gotta love this guy...

Swellin Guest
    Bro, I would suggest that you go to the site where you ran across this lab, and start pushing buttons there...try and get your answers from the folks who openly support this type of thing. Best of luck with it.

Muddog50 is offline Junior Member
    Listen I am only trying to get info so i dont get ripped off. Im sure you all have been in my shoes with few sources. I am not a gear junky, but i have dault with an ex football buddy with all my juice needs. He is leaving the business and wants to sell me the source for 450 dollars. I have been trying to find out if this is worth it or not, since there is no sources around here. I dont have cash to throw around, with twin girls. So if anyone how deals with them can contact me so that I can find out the story from someone that deals with them id appericate it.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro no offense, but you'd be better off PMing a mod/vet about this then
    posting it 2-3 times on an open board which isn't looked upon to highly
    here to be honest... Just giving you an honest opinion... I feel for you,
    but this isn't the right way of going about things here...

Quote Originally Posted by Muddog50
    Listen I am only trying to get info so i dont get ripped off. Im sure you all have been in my shoes with few sources. I am not a gear junky, but i have dault with an ex football buddy with all my juice needs. He is leaving the business and wants to sell me the source for 450 dollars. I have been trying to find out if this is worth it or not, since there is no sources around here. I dont have cash to throw around, with twin girls. So if anyone how deals with them can contact me so that I can find out the story from someone that deals with them id appericate it.

Thread Information