magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

how the hell can i help my buddy out.

ok so here's the deal. me and my buddy have done two cycles here and he's been trying to like recruit people to take it... which i think is stupid i would rather keep a low profile but he's dumb. Anyway one kid he's trying to get into it decides to go off and buy some gear from a buddy for god only knows why. He claims he got a good price but when i do the math it's like 3 times what i paid. Anywya he plans on running QV EQ and TEST... however the problem is he only has one bottle of each. He's registered on another board and some dude there supposedly told him to do test for 4 weeks and then EQ for 8. I'm trying to talk some sense into him and im telling him to get rid of the EQ and run test for his first cycle, and to get at least one more bottle of test... preferably two. In any case im trying to steer him clear with the anti's and **** cause i dont; want him to **** himself up. He however won;t listen to me on the test only thing... like ill tell him to do test only for 10-12 weeks and he says ok then 5 mins later he asks how he would run the EQ with it.....how the hell can i get through to this kid....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I'd be more worried about myself, tell your buddy to STFU.

If the kid won't listen let him do as he please. JMO.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    get him to come on here.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    or like big k said fuk him, if he wants to do it stupidly and wont listen let him learn the hard way!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I don't know about him coming here. I mean if his friend can't get to him will we?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i told him to check us out over here, i know people will set him straight. I guess i've tried, i mean im not like best friends with this guy but i don;t want someone to needlessly **** themself up cause they don;t listen.... ill bring up coming here again and maybe he will...

Thread Information