DEZIRE is offline New Member

anabrol 50 by brovel????? how should i cycle ???????

does anyone know if anabrol 50,100 tabs by brovel any good? i also have a 10ml bottle of testosterone ethanate 200 by brovel,a 10ml bottle of deca 300 qv lab,a bottle of metavet tablets qv lab ,and bottle of 50 10 mg tamoxifeno anti estrogen pils. ive cycled before about 3 years ago on stanazolol but never like this.can any one tell me how to cycle this combo? or if i have more than one cycle..iam 29 years old about 185pds 5,8"tall..if anyone can recommend any input on how to use what i have id really appreciate it....
    Last edited by DEZIRE; 12-28-2004 at 04:51 AM.

the-bronze is offline New Member
    i usually start my cycle with a50 just to jump start it. the deca 300 is ok a wk but i go up to 600. the test. 200 to start then up to 600. i will also use dbol your anti est. see how you react to the cycle if you see any signs then start them if not wait till end. that works for me but i could be wrong and if i am then im sure someone will set us both right

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    if I was you, I would run it like this

wks 1-4 anadro 50mg ed
    wk 1-12 test e 400mg a wk
    wks 1-10 deca 300mg a wk
    wks 1-12 nolva 20mg ed
    wks 15-18 PCT clomid + nolva

now, at this dose you only have enough for the deca and anadrol , you would need more test e, I also dont like to use brovel, its way underdosed and underfilled..imo, QV is much better if your gonna go the mex route.

thanx

thanks guys 4 your input greatly appreciated

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the-bronze
    i usually start my cycle with a50 just to jump start it. the deca 300 is ok a wk but i go up to 600. the test. 200 to start then up to 600. i will also use dbol your anti est. see how you react to the cycle if you see any signs then start them if not wait till end. that works for me but i could be wrong and if i am then im sure someone will set us both right
    wow this is pretty bad advice bro not flaming u but wow u should be arrested for saying this.

you said
    1 ramp test

2 dbol and abombs 2 gether

3 dont take antri e during cycle only at the end

very bad advice bro

abombs 100mg ed first 4 weeks to kick cycle
    keep test dosage the same thruout cycle
    take anti e's during cycle and for pct
    Last edited by juiceinthehood; 01-02-2005 at 09:28 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You need alot more Test to have any kind of a cycle beyond HRT there bro.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hollywood has it nice n but form experience ,i would not run drol ,the sides wayyy outdo the effects ,and im not just talking baout the hepatoxicity of it , dbol is a much better choice 40 mgs 4 weeks will do it ,also someone hasnt mentions that drol and deca arent a favorable combo ,even thoughdroll is a dht derivavtive and does not aromitize , it does liek to attach itself to the progesterone receptor giving some unwanted prog, gyno

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    300mg/week deca , 400mg/week test. Run the deca 10 or 12 weeks and run the test an extra week or two after the last shot of deca. Anadrol 50mg/day for first 4 weeks. Split into 2 or more doses. You can combine test and deca in the same syringe.

At that dosage you only have enough test for 5 weeks. You need 2 more bottles for a meaningful cycle. As for the deca you only got enough for 10 weeks... well that's okay I guess but if you can get some more it would be better. You need more nolvadex too. You only have enough for 50 days MAX. What you want is enough so that if by chance you get gyno symptoms after the first shot, you have enough to run 20mg/day until symptoms subside and 10mg until the end of pct. I would lay hands on another 50 nolva. If you don't need it, you still got it for the next cycle. Think "insurance".

One thing to remember with deca... you GOT to eat a lot to see any results! If you don't eat enough, it is as if you were not using the deca at all... you only get the side effects. With test, if you don't eat enough you just don't make big gains... you will still see some body composition changes. With deca, you get squat unless you are in a strong calorie surplus. Figure at least 1000 and preferably 1500 calories above your normal maintenance level.

Anadrol is not really a beginner's drug. I would have preferred dbol , and maybe during a cycle, try substituting the anadrol in place of dbol for a week and see how well you tolerate it. Then if it doesn't agree with you, you could simply switch back to the dbol. Here, you have no backup oral drug. Well, no super biggie... if the side effects bother you, you can stop or taper off during the 4 week jumpstart and not affect your cycle all that much. A lot of the gains from the anadrol are water anyway.

thanx baron

thanx baron youve been very helpful and i appreciate the fact that you took your time to give me some good pointers

Smoking And Drinking??????????????

Does Anyone Know For Sure If Smoking Cigs Cans Cause You To Loose Size Or If Drinking Can Mess Up Your Gains Let Me Know....

Thread Information