blown is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Blood pressure up - Discontinue the dbol?

I have been slacking off on checking my bp. I'm taking 30mg dbol ED, along w/ eq and test. I've been on the dbol for about 3wks. I'm up almost 15lbs, obviously a lot of it is water.

So today I stopped at the grocery store to use their machine. I took three readings, in the order below (the numbers are approximate).

205 over 105 (eek!)
    165 over 65
    174 over 74

So that's bad.

Option 1: Discontinue the dbol, get on 600mg Hawthorne berry extract ED

Option 2: Continue the dbol, get on 600mg Hawthorne berry extract ED.

Which one? I also plan to increase my cardio. I haven't been doing shti but lifting. I'm 26, ~195lb, ~13%bf.

test is best is offline Associate Member
    bro get some f -ing diovan!

Not sure what that is.

You think I should hold off on the dbol though? Because that's what I'm going to do unless somebody can show me otherwise.

seanw is offline Banned
    bro if you were 205/105 you would be dead by now. Go to the Doc and get it tested by a proper machine. I have read several posts from bro's on the board who have used BP machines in the stores and they have just about all been wrong

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    go, see a doc. bp sounds a little out of control. lose water, drink more and get rid of those d-bols.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    bro if you were 205/105 you would be dead by now. Go to the Doc and get it tested by a proper machine. I have read several posts from bro's on the board who have used BP machines in the stores and they have just about all been wrong
    It is possible to have that high of BP for short amount of time! Other wise i would be dead!
    I have posted this a few other times i wound up in the hospital with H B P and acute kidney failure do to dbol 30 mg daily. When I could no longer piss i new something was wrong and went to the hospital with a blood pressure reading of 195 over 140 for 45 min.
    Make a long story short if your B P doesnt come down thats when you will have BIG TIME problems trust me! My suggestion would be that do to your sudden water increase, decrease the Dbol to 20 maybe even 10 mg daily.
    Like me your body has a problem holding water, with that sudden weight increase your bodys internal pressure increases! Causing you big problems, you might even want to stop dbol all together! Soem people react badly to drugs, dbol for some reason i cant take! But all the injectables I've tried afetr the fact have caused a slight increase in BP, but nothing like the Dbol!
    Good Luck and feel free to P M me!
    Take care of this quick this could become a serious Problem!

AVAGO is offline Member
    Like sean w said get yourself down the doctors and get a proper test.. those kiosk bp machines are not accurate

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    big arms can really distort readings in those small cuffs they use in stores, but thats probably not the case with a "198 pound weakling" like yourself
    I def have no problem w/ my arm not fitting into the cuff. lol I'm 6'4" at that weight, you do the math.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Not necesarilly when lifting your diastolic and systolic numbers can triple or quadruple the normal resting bp

c5529 is offline Member
    get to a physician and get that checked out asap....good luck

Still didn't make it to the doc, hopefully my gf's dad can take my bp tomorrow (he's a doctor).

Went to the store again, first reading 205/105, 2nd reading was around 185/75.

I dunno if it matters, but I have slight anxiety problems, maybe that could spike my bp?

Thread Information