yikes!! is offline Associate Member

Benadryl and Clen

Planning to run clen for six weeks....I know I'm supposed to take benadryl on my 3rd week at 50mg everynight before bedtime but how long should I do this...until the end of the six weeks or for two weeks or a different duration?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    A friend of mine took it throughout his run with clen , not just for a specific window of time.

I don't know if this is the proper way to do it, but he said the effectiveness remained even when upping the dosage to 200mcg/ED.

As a personal opinion, I wouldn't run it longer than 2 weeks at a time. Clen is a powerful drug, and we don't really know what it will do to the heart in the long term.

You could run T3 for a longer amount of time than clen and have equal if not better results to show, however there are cons with this as well...

Best of luck whatever you decide to do.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    Planning to run clen for six weeks....I know I'm supposed to take benadryl on my 3rd week at 50mg everynight before bedtime but how long should I do this...until the end of the six weeks or for two weeks or a different duration?
    Do a search on this {benadryl clen} look for my post as hooker answers in there or another post called it think ephedrine, hooker answers in there also. I was only going to run one week and then ended running 3 weeks into week 5 and had to stop. So weeks 3 and 6 or 3 through 6, your body will tell you which is right and when to stop.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    thanks meso....your always so helpful

Thread Information