Barra is offline New Member

got apain behind my nipple might need some advice !

Hey guys new to the site and i dont know if i got problem or not ?? over the past week ive been getting a pain behind my right nipple sounds funny but i never got anything like that before and its starting to hurt .. over the past 6 weeks ive been taken 200mg of testo prop and 300mg deca per week and i still got 2 weeks left in my cycle .. the thing is i havent taken any clomid or nova at all .. any one got any ideas should i come off ?? .. or is this pain caused by me not taken any nova or clomid ??

seanw is offline Banned
    I would get some Arimidex and hit that straight away. You should have been taking moreTest than Deca in your cycle as well. You should also end the Deca a week bfore the Test What are you planning for PCT. What gains have you gotten from this ? 8 weeks isnt long enough IMO you should be doing at least 10 weeks

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    If you give it a little pressure does any thing come out?

Can you get a drug called letrozole ?

no nothing comes out it just hirts like hell thats all .. if i flex my chest it pushes out a bit

ive made some good gains so far put on 14lbs and gotten stronger across the board in all my lifts .. i was just going to take nova in my PCT .. i havent really gotten any good advice from many people i know on how to plan my cycle and i just kinda found my way onto this site yesterday !! a bit late i know now

Your best option is letrozole . With it you can temporally lower your estrogen to near 0% thus starving the breast tissue growth.

cheers bro i ll give it go if i can find it .. i dont know if i ll be able to get it or not you know any alternatives that ' ll do the same thing .. ireland isnt the easy the place to find what you want you want all the time ..

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Did you say 200 mg of test prop a week? That is not enough. On top of that your Deca dose is higher than your test. Alwasy run your test higher. I would run vitamin B-6 at 200 mg a day and get some Letro. Run the two all throught your cycle and through PCT. I had a battle with gyno about a month ago and it is no fun cause it makes you constantly paraniod of the small lumps that develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Barra
    cheers bro i ll give it go if i can find it .. i dont know if i ll be able to get it or not you know any alternatives that ' ll do the same thing .. ireland isnt the easy the place to find what you want you want all the time ..
    See the link at the top of the page?

http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/ <---this is it, you can buy it from here.

cheers for the link , i ll ask around and see if i can it if not i ll order from there ..but the pain is nothing to serious to worry about ?? and think i ll upping my testo for the rest of the cycle and maybe push it out for another week and start some nova right away?

Thread Information