theupsman is offline New Member

Underground Labs...Am I the only one getting bent over? LMK

Just want to know if anybody is having trouble with ? There ta is usually 2-3 days. It's now going on 2-3 weeks! No response...If anyone knows something I don't, please LMK...
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 01-18-2005 at 02:03 PM.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Hey bro, i have used him alot.. All has seemed to be on the up and up until recently. I requested an updated list and I usualy get a response in no later than 2 days. I havent heard a thing. I wonder if he got popped? I have sent a PM to one of his bro's who back him,and have not receive anything back from him either.. I dont know whats going on, but its not looking good for the home team

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no matter how many times it is posted to not mention UGL labs, there will still be people coming out of the woodwork
    abstrack@protonmail.com

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    no matter how many times it is posted to not mention UGL labs, there will still be people coming out of the woodwork
    so true bro. people wonder why ugl's are always bein shut down by dea... hell they have all the info from a few unsuspecting bro's right here

So do you have any info or what?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    So do you have any info or what?
    Yah here's some info for you.....don't post UGL names in the open forums bro. That is probably why they are having trouble responding to you because too many people are posting their names openly.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I know he was on vacation around the holidays and for awhile after...

Quote Originally Posted by theupsman
    Just want to know if anybody is having trouble with ? There ta is usually 2-3 days. It's now going on 2-3 weeks! No response...If anyone knows something I don't, please LMK...
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 01-18-2005 at 02:04 PM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Yeah people don't understand that sources have lives to

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    and jobs and families.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spkmania
    and jobs and families.

They never understand.. Then they will email them 5 times a weeks asking how the order is..

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I still can't belive they mentioned names.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Yah here's some info for you.....don't post UGL names in the open forums bro. That is probably why they are having trouble responding to you because too many people are posting their names openly.

God nothing has changed around here.. You just had to get in the extra past to break 500 huh..

If you dont have anything to say about the topic keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Oh good..and who are You????? add one more to his number also

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ

Well arent you just a super great and sweet customer..let me throw a few sources your way.. they will love you, for being so patient and honest and trustworthy. maybe they will take your hard earned money say a couple thousand dollars a hold it for a long time. But it will be OK wont it. I mean they have lives. You have a live,but its still OK. You dont work hard for it, it wouldnt bother you at all. Especially when you always get a response with in 2 days but havent for 3 weeks. Humm no worries mate!!!!!

What do you do then smart a$$. Let all of the other people on here fall for it to....Hmmm. see where im going with this.. So before you start post whorring and butting in where you dont belong.. No who the F$#K you are messing with

And FOR THE RECORD. The mentioned source has done nothing to me. I used the above scenario for all the idiots who say Awwwwwwwwww its Ok he has a life!!!. awwww its OK...gosh I would never do that to my source. I dont care how much money I sent him...because its HORSE SHYT

so dont come on here posting y our little post unless you have some reassurance that everything is either OK or Yes things have went shady!!!

BUFF87.....Thank You very much for your info!!! That is what I like to call very helpful news... That is worth a post count increase. Thank You

Relax bro.. Are you suffering from a little PMS??

You have a point. To be worried but things happen with sources.. As they do with everyone else.. Maybe there shipment of powder took longer than expected, maybe they had mechanical trouble or something happened to their equipment.. Maybe weather put a damper on things.(don't want to chance driving to the post office in 12" on snow). You never know.. He should of emailed him to let him know but some sources don't have the time. They will just send out the gear when its ready..

GB

Well arent you just a super great and sweet customer..let me throw a few sources your way.. they will love you, for being so patient and honest and trustworthy. maybe they will take your hard earned money say a couple thousand dollars a hold it for a long time. But it will be OK wont it. I mean they have lives. You have a live,but its still OK. You dont work hard for it, it wouldnt bother you at all. Especially when you always get a response with in 2 days but havent for 3 weeks. Humm no worries mate!!!!!

What do you do then smart a$$. Let all of the other people on here fall for it to....Hmmm. see where im going with this.. So before you start post whorring and butting in where you dont belong.. No who the F$#K you are messing with

And FOR THE RECORD. The mentioned source has done nothing to me. I used the above scenario for all the idiots who say Awwwwwwwwww its Ok he has a life!!!. awwww its OK...gosh I would never do that to my source. I dont care how much money I sent him...because its HORSE SHYT

so dont come on here posting y our little post unless you have some reassurance that everything is either OK or Yes things have went shady!!!

BUFF87.....Thank You very much for your info!!! That is what I like to call very helpful news... That is worth a post count increase. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    Relax bro.. Are you suffering from a little PMS??

You have a point. To be worried but things happen with sources.. As they do with everyone else.. Maybe there shipment of powder took longer than expected, maybe they had mechanical trouble or something happened to their equipment.. Maybe weather put a damper on things.(don't want to chance driving to the post office in 12" on snow). You never know.. He should of emailed him to let him know but some sources don't have the time. They will just send out the gear when its ready..

GB

Yea you are right.. Like I said.. This source has done nothing to me.Everything has been on the up and up with every single order.Gear has been top notch,and gains like you have never seen. I was just defending my Bro in the opening post. I cant stand it when you come here and try to get or give a heads up on something and these freaks come out of there way to say hey dont post that, or they have lives.. hell i know this. I dont need to hear it. I need to hear "He goes on vacation this time of year, or Yea i spoke to him the other day and his leg is broken,or his kids are sick, or whatever. just trying to get a piece of mind thats it.

Yea you are right.. Like I said.. This source has done nothing to me.Everything has been on the up and up with every single order.Gear has been top notch,and gains like you have never seen. I was just defending my Bro in the opening post. I cant stand it when you come here and try to get or give a heads up on something and these freaks come out of there way to say hey dont post that, or they have lives.. hell i know this. I dont need to hear it. I need to hear "He goes on vacation this time of year, or Yea i spoke to him the other day and his leg is broken,or his kids are sick, or whatever. just trying to get a piece of mind thats it.

Sounds good. Well If you hear anything post it up..

And stop being a post whore.. LOL just kiddin bro..

GB

theupsman is offline New Member
    I new this post would start some mud slinging but ****! Thanks for the defence Bo! I new what I was writing when I wrote it. I just wanted to know if anyone else was in limbo like me. I've done mucho buis with these guys and never had a problem. So I know when something aint right. And for me to post it like this, believe me, "somethin-aint-right"! For the record, this aint because of lack of communication. This is for plenty of communication before they got my cash(900.00) and zero communication and no gear after they did. Any info would be appreciated.........

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Geez settle down folks. Keep it civil.

Secondly...please do not name sources.

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    The Forum Rules have not been amended to reflect any change in the "names" policy.

Thread Information