Thread: fina question?

ray26 is offline New Member

fina question?

hey i was thinking about doing some fina soon. but what i wanna know is how big is the syringe u guys use for a fina cycle only. because from what i see u have to inject every other day with finafor 6weeks . i did a test E dbol cycle last summer and used a 23G 1-1/2 inch needle and in injected 2times a week and it sucked how the hell is it possible to inject that every other day for 6weeks in ur but ???

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Fina only cycle doesn't look good in itself..like every post lately, add some test....If you want a constant concentration, you would want to do ED shots also. I have used a 25g I cant remember how small you can go, do a search and you will get your answers......and in response to how can u inject it every other day for 6 weeks in your butt....the answer is you arent going to want to shoot into the same site every time. Rotate from glutes, to thighs, delts, and go to www.spotinjections.com to find any other sites to try...........read some more and search search search

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    like hill said add test and shoot ed. use 25g 1 inch or 23g. switch spots from glutes,thighs,tris,delts etc...

Quote Originally Posted by ray26
    hey i was thinking about doing some fina soon. but what i wanna know is how big is the syringe u guys use for a fina cycle only. because from what i see u have to inject every other day with finafor 6weeks . i did a test E dbol cycle last summer and used a 23G 1-1/2 inch needle and in injected 2times a week and it sucked how the hell is it possible to inject that every other day for 6weeks in ur but ???
    - 1" for spot injections and no smaller than a 25g(I prefer23g)
    - EOD or preferably ED because of the acetate ester. Acetate's half-life is 1-2 days and blood levels need to be kept constant for best results.
    - You get used to it....I actually start to look forward to my injections...LOL.

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    run tren e if u dont want the ed injections

Thread Information