Tig
    Tig is offline Junior Member

Question Test levels after cycle

Ok, let's say you do a cycle of 500mg/wk test E for 12 weeks, and follow with proper PCT, are your natural test levels guaranteed to get back to exactly where they were before the cycle?... or will they be low for the rest of your life!?

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    well, with proper PCT I would say that 12 weeks after the cycle everything should be near what it was before the cycle. As you get older your test levels naturally decline. But no running a 12 week cycle with proper PCT will not keep natural levels low for life....

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    bro, that all depends. Maybe some mods could help out here although this has been covered many times

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    JMHO - Sure, your test levels SHOULD come back nicely in the above scenario, but come back to what? Normal? What the hell good is that after what you've just been thru? Recovery is amazing, confidence levels way up, the wife or girlfriend thinks you're Superfukinman. Normal? I don't need no stinkin normal!

Seriously, most people I know who have made themselves hypogonadal with juice just couldn't lay off it long enough for proper PCT, or wouldn't spend the money for a little clomid and nolva.

My opinion, with every cycle it makes it a little harder on your body to get back to "normal."

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elicotton
    JMHO - Sure, your test levels SHOULD come back nicely in the above scenario, but come back to what? Normal? What the hell good is that after what you've just been thru? Recovery is amazing, confidence levels way up, the wife or girlfriend thinks you're Superfukinman. Normal? I don't need no stinkin normal!

Seriously, most people I know who have made themselves hypogonadal with juice just couldn't lay off it long enough for proper PCT, or wouldn't spend the money for a little clomid and nolva.

My opinion, with every cycle it makes it a little harder on your body to get back to "normal."
    You are right it is difficult as the cycles pass. I still get a little depressed even though I know it is going to happen long before. Testosterone make you feel very confident and it is like caffeine in a way you go way up and then crash, and it takes a while to get back to "normal".

Tig
    Tig is offline Junior Member
    Ok, thanks guys. Im just a little paranoid because i think my natural test levels are already kinda low to begin with, so i'm worried i might mess myself up even worse!
    Last edited by Tig; 01-18-2005 at 04:17 AM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tig
    Ok, let's say you do a cycle of 500mg/wk test E for 12 weeks, and follow with proper PCT, are your natural test levels guaranteed to get back to exactly where they were before the cycle?... or will they be low for the rest of your life!?
    If you are already low, you tend to get back to 100% of where you were before, also university studies at Johns Hopkin's University showed the teens and lower 20's got the worst permanent reductions in testosterone production. Men in their mid 30's thru 50's recovered 100% to where they were before, sometimes actually producing MORE then before because clomid reset the levels higher. The younger guys lost the most because they interferred with naturally very high levels and once messed with, could never return to those very high testosterones and thus their relative losses were greater then with those older guys who recoverred completely or even left cycles with higher then before levels.

Also for older guys over age of approximately 33, CLOMID not as a PCT agent but as a testsoterone booster can and does work! A PCT therapy without having had the steroid cycle can take a 38 year old man and nearly double his natural testosteorne production and actually leave it nice and high like this for sometimes more then 1 year.

inevitable is offline Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    If you are already low, you tend to get back to 100% of where you were before, also university studies at Johns Hopkin's University showed the teens and lower 20's got the worst permanent reductions in testosterone production. Men in their mid 30's thru 50's recovered 100% to where they were before, sometimes actually producing MORE then before because clomid reset the levels higher. The younger guys lost the most because they interferred with naturally very high levels and once messed with, could never return to those very high testosterones and thus their relative losses were greater then with those older guys who recoverred completely or even left cycles with higher then before levels.

Also for older guys over age of approximately 33, CLOMID not as a PCT agent but as a testsoterone booster can and does work! A PCT therapy without having had the steroid cycle can take a 38 year old man and nearly double his natural testosteorne production and actually leave it nice and high like this for sometimes more then 1 year.

thats just put a damper on things

Thread Information