marlin444 is offline Associate Member

bulker cycle- surgestions wanted

im about to start a winter bulker, and im tossing around a few ideas.

first one:

8 weeks of test prop 50mg ed,/tren 32.5mged (350/262)

Second one:

12 weeks of primo at 400 week
    12 weeks of test E at 250mg a week

Third one:

weeks 1-12 Test E @ 400 mg/ml
    weeks 1-10 tren E @ 300 mg/ml

what im looking for is some quality easy to keep gains. i want the least amount of facial bloat, and hairloss is a concern, so im debating throwing away the primo idea, because it is a dht derivative. Deca is out the door because it shut me down really badly last time i took it.

im going to thow some orals into the mix, but im not sure what. probibly just 4 week jumpstart of oral turonabol (spelling?), or dbol , anavar , etc....

**Money isnt a concern**

Im also running 4ius of GH throughout, and will be running 3 until i start in a month or 2.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I like the 3rd. You can run the O.T for 6-8 weeks.
    Some letro will be a nice 1mg e3d.
    Primo is crap IMO.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    For pure bulk, I'd go with #3 as well.

#1 is attractive since you are running GH alongside it, however whenever I am trying to put on mass, I want the cycle to be as long as possible.

Conversely, whenever I am looking to cut, I want it to be as short as possible so I can go back to eating and minimizing time on the treadmill. That is where #1 would be handy: preserve lean mass and strength while dieting.

You will be much happier with #3...Since money isn't an issue, go with var over dbol any day of the week...Var is highly effective for that purpose, and I recommend that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    For pure bulk, I'd go with #3 as well.

#1 is attractive since you are running GH alongside it, however whenever I am trying to put on mass, I want the cycle to be as long as possible.

Conversely, whenever I am looking to cut, I want it to be as short as possible so I can go back to eating and minimizing time on the treadmill. That is where #1 would be handy: preserve lean mass and strength while dieting.

You will be much happier with #3...Since money isn't an issue, go with var over dbol any day of the week...Var is highly effective for that purpose, and I recommend that as well.
    interesting... im just a little worried with the Tren e, because ive never done tren before. i already have a hairloss problem, due to accutane and possibly juice. im very scared to start going bald. i feel like shorter esters would be better cuase i could just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by marlin444
    interesting... im just a little worried with the Tren e, because ive never done tren before. i already have a hairloss problem, due to accutane and possibly juice. im very scared to start going bald. i feel like shorter esters would be better cuase i could just stop.
    PS you really think Var would be better for bulking?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Var will add REAL lean muscle tissue. D-bol just adds some kind of phosphorus rich substance to the muscles which does away when the drug is discontinued

Scra is offline New Member
    Hey folks, don't mean to 'butt in' on this thread, but I have a similiar question to the one asked by Marlin444........for my next cycle I want to put on as much bulk as possible but I'd rather stick to injectables, if possible, and I just wonder if any of you have any suggestions???? I also want to avoid any excessive water retention, possibility of bitch tits, acne etc (a tall order I know)..............all things considered, I just wondered what the best course of action would be?? All suggestions welcome, cheers.

HIJACK!!!!!!!!

300deca/500 test 10/12 weeks respectivly. any more info needed start your own thread.

nice first post by the way.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd do #3 but bump the doses up, thats pretty low

Thread Information