omega047 is offline New Member

New to steriods what should i do

hi my name is bill and im about 5'10 and weigh in at about 155 maybe less im not to muscular(pretty strong for my size just not defined muscles) but work out at my college quite frequently I follow a good diet and would like to increase muscle mass. I curently just take some supplements such as protien and stuff from gnc, does anyone have any recomendations on what i should start off with and where to buy( as far as anabolis), again im in great shape i know i need to bulk up a lot before i do this but any advice would be great (well i know this my sound stupid if im wrong but the rumor of your penis size reducing is this true and what are some ways to avoitd it). what is gyno my understanding is that it is some lumps of some sort or not. I dont know anything about steroids so please help me with this any info greatly appriciated thanks bill

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    eat more... lift heavier...

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    eat more... lift heavier...

exactly...When you have reached your natural plateau.....and you can answer every one of the questions you asked...then you will be closer to being ready

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    eat more lift dedicate and wait until you are 23 or so you are a little young still.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    eat more lift dedicate and wait until you are 23 or so you are a little young still.
    lol when i saw your post i thought you said "lift delicate" i was like what da heck

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    lol when i saw your post i thought you said "lift delicate" i was like what da heck

sounds like good advice to me...

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    try to read as much as possible about steroids if you are planning to use them
    in the mean time lift/eat/rest

good luck

seanw is offline Banned
    Hi Bill, welcome to the board, this is the best place on the net to learn about AS and even how to gain mass without them. Have a read of this thread, it points you to three threads for newbies. You should read all of these and they will answer many of your questions. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...98#post1498098 Now just about everybody is going to tell you you arnt big enough to be starting gear yet. You can put on at least 20lbs just by eating right (which I gaurantee you you are not) and working out hard. You need at least 3000 clean calories a day and about 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight. You get that much food into you and you just have to grow. Have a look at the Diet forum to give you some ideas on what to eat. We are here to help, so educate yourself then come back and ask any questions you want.

omega047 is offline New Member
    i know im not big enough yet i just got on to trying to eat more and stay healthy with it. i am thinking a head before i get in to taking any anabolics thats why i came here was just for the research. thanks in what help you guys have been posting BUT BELIVE ME i have no intentions on taking anabolics before i hit 180 190 maybe even 200 lbs.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    the diet forum has great diet samples u shuld follow, that and training is wut u need. stick around on here and by the time u r ready u will know all u need to know.
    search tests ex.test e,cyp and prop look up dbol and anti e's. those r the basic compounds u will need to start with, so go from there.

btw asking where to get aas is not allowed bro.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I know I lift delicately all the time, is there any other way dumbbells have feelings too!

Thread Information