craig is offline New Member

cycle opinions please

I will be starting my third cycle next week. I am 6', 200. My first cycles were light EQ, sust. I have 2 bottles T200, 2 bottles of EQ 200/ml and d-bol. What would be a good way to incorporate the d-bol into the following cycle.
    week/ test /EQ
    1-8 500/500
    Of course I have clomid and nolvadex . Any help would be appreciated and if my doses above should be changed let me know. As always this board is great!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    looks good. perhaps 10 weeks instead of 8. Thats all i can think of. But looks good

-g

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    run dbol weeks 1-4 at 30-40mgs/day

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    run dbol weeks 1-4 at 30-40mgs/day

second that..............

peace bb79

timvds is offline Member
    anyone ever tried dboll in week 4 of their cycle? wonder what that would be like.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Dbol is usually run to kick start the cycle. B/C you don't feel the effect of the test, deca or eq till later in cycle, dbol is great to boost in the beginning. I don't see a problem using it from 4th week, but I think that would defeat its purpose. If you want to end a cycle with dbol, I ssay do winny instead.

timvds is offline Member
    i know what its for. but i was wondering if anyone had ever thrown dboll in just as the test starts kickin in, man, i bet youd blow up like a f'kin balloon

hammerhead is offline Member
    EQ is fairly fast-acting but d-bol is a popular "jump start" for a cycle.

All recommendations i've ever seen restrict D-bol usage to 4 weeks (6 weeks max) and always at the front of the cycle. How many d-bols do you have? I'd keep the dose between 6 and 10 pills a day and spread them thoughout the day with meals. If you're going to take more than one pill at a time consider pyramiding onto (and off of) the dose. For example if you're going to take 10 pills a day start out by taking 1 pill at a time 5 times a day and then move up to 2 pills at a time 5 times a day. This is just out of respect for your liver and your heart (blood pressure). I'm saying that mostly because due to the post you just made you obviously have no prior experience with d-bol and you cannot know what to expect in terms of side-effects. Better safe than sorry. Good luck!

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by timvds
    i know what its for. but i was wondering if anyone had ever thrown dboll in just as the test starts kickin in, man, i bet youd blow up like a f'kin balloon
    on a 13 wk test cycle i used dbol wk 1-4 at 50 mg ed
    and again wk 9-13 @50 mg ed and really didnt notice anything.
    wk 1-8 was cyp@800mg wk,wk 9-13 was prop @100 mg ed

Thread Information