justin2305 is offline Senior Member

fina 4-6wks at a time????

hey bros sorry for such a dumb ? but i dont no jack bout fina but ive been hearing that u should only take fina 4-6wks at a time and at 75mgs eod or ed is that true and if so could u by chance stack some d-ball tabs in the begining say 2-3weeks thanks bros for ur help

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    A lot of my buddies run it for 8-10 weeks at 100mg ed. You can run it eod but to reduce sides, run it ed at 75-100mg.

My personal experience with fina was a nightmare. Gave me considerable strength and lowered a little bit of my BF but the sides were too much JMHO.

mmhhmm is offline Junior Member
    what sides did u get from it?

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    if its your first cycle dont do fina,yes you can do it for 6-10 weeks depends what you can stick.
    sides you will get is little sleep ,sweats at night and spots thats what i got but it is exelent.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on week 16 of 20

150mg Test /ED
    100mg Tren /ED
    Started it with 60mg Dbol /ED

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    what do yall personally think bout fina???

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    what do yall personally think bout fina???
    It'll make ya strong like the buffalo!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I'm on week 16 of 20

150mg Test /ED
    100mg Tren /ED
    Started it with 60mg Dbol /ED

Test,Tren,Dbol and in your mind you are god..LOL

c5529 is offline Member
    I love using tren -- I use the acetate version. IMO, don't go over 8 weeks as it is very rough on your body, particularly the kidneys, but everyone reacts differently....You do need to inject tren a ED -- I suggest 75 mgs.....I DEFINITELY have the night sweats..I wake up with the sheets soaking wet every now and then....other than that I don't have any problems with it...Tren gives me tremendous vascularity....most people notice dramatic strength increases -- for me, I've not had that occur....I like tren quite a bit, particularly when cycled with Test E..Personally, I would not cycle it with dbol , but that's just my opinion.....

rsixxer is offline New Member
    Fina is awsome, so strong, got more vascular, it kept me lean, but did lose sleep some nights, sweat alot and was a little edgy but not too bad.
    It's definatly apart of my next run.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Test,Tren,Dbol and in your mind you are god..LOL
    It's in my mind? Are you trying to tell me I'm not god?!

saluu is offline Banned
    yeah i wouldnt go with dbol too much water , i like eq instead or prop less water and gives u that hard muscular look . u can go fina eod but ed is best that with ed shots of prop and throw in eq or winny and u will be hard as a rock . u need test in every cycle though. i have done a few eq , test , winny cycles and i lovethis cycle u put on mass, vascularity, hardness, reduced bodyfat, strenght and size and atleast 25-30 pds of muscle easy great cycle i sometime go with cypinonate or test e instead of prop because longer acting ester. if ur in the cutting or ripped look go with prop ,winny and tren great cycle you could switch with eq and winny. i like eq more being an injectable and i think it is a stronger steroid and cheaper winny is expensive because of demand and supply. peace salu the legend continues

If you're already running Tren , you don't hold nearly as much water while taking Dbol - the Tren keeps you pretty dry, not completely but way more than usual. I was less bloated on 60mg /ED than I was on 30mg /ED when I wasn't using Tren

naturalselection is offline Junior Member
    i have already done 3 cycles, one test e and two prop, i had alot of pain w/the prop, does fina cause this same pain? i gained about 20lbs and tons of strength w/my last prop cycle, but the pain got to be unbearable, would anyone suggest a fina cycle, i know someone that has an awesome homemade recipe.

Thread Information