LittleMeth is offline Junior Member

chances of progresterone gyno

What are the chances of progresterone gyno at 400 mg of decca a week?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    as always, it depends on how susceptible you are to this particular side. i think most brothers will tell you that at that dosage you are probably safe, but if you think your going to have problems, i would have some winny on hand in case you feel you need it. remember, nolva, proviron and the other anti'es are useless against progesterone gyno. are you running anything with the deca bro?

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 03-23-2002 at 09:19 AM.

bodyheat is offline Junior Member
    I would say you'll be fine with them doses, but have the nolvadex or armidex just in case. I start to get gyno on my cycle but I think it was from dbol not deca .

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    as always, it depends on how susceptible you are to this particular side. i think most brothers will tell you that at that dosage you are probably safe, but if you think your going to have problems, i would have some winny on hand in case you feel you need it. remember, nolva, proviron and the other anti'es are useless against progesterone gyno. are you running anything with the deca bro?

peace bb79
    Barbells, how does the winny help to fight this kind of gyno? Will other AS, such as test, help to prevent progesterone related gyno if run with deca?

timvds is offline Member
    theres many threads with this topic, i suggest a search. dr. evil covered it pretty well

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i read that Progesteron somewhat converts to estrogen,so when using nolvadex it does help somewhat ???

winny aromitizes at a very,very low rate, and some of the science i do not understand brother, to be completely honest with you. i know that it has something to do with the binding process on the receptors. i should say this as well........as far as i know there is no definite proof that winny works as prog. gyno blocker. this statement comes from years of a..s experience, as well as other brothers on this and other boards backing this up.
    other kinds of testosterones WILL NOT help with progesterone gyno.........all this does is add estrogen related gyno to your problems if the dosages are high enough, and like said above, you are susceptible. i wish i could answer you better on the winny thing, but as far as i know no studies have been done on this........you might ask dr evil or post it outright on this board and see if some other bros have more definitive answers.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 03-23-2002 at 09:45 AM.

timvds is offline Member
    he already did like 2 days ago, do a search!!

little meth,
    timvds is correct. dr evil posted on winny and its anti progestin activity. i just cant get it to come up here. the thread is titled: "winny is anti progestenic- some evidence " read this and i sure it will help you some.

peace bb79

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by D00fy
    i read that Progesteron somewhat converts to estrogen,so when using nolvadex it does help somewhat ???
    you're on the wrong track. progestenic gyno is not caused by progesterone, but by things that bind to the progesterone receptor to activate it. this is different from estrogenic gyno where there is too much estrogen in the body.

Thread Information