Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member

Tren / 5AR blockers / Hairloss?????

Anyone got any info / experiences with tren hairloss & finasteride / dutasteride??
    Tren is not DHT based so it should be metabolised by 5AR to a DHT derivative...............does anyone know if it's these 5AR metabolites or the tren itself that's responsible for hairloss??

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    From what I have read trenbolone does not appear to undergo 5-alpha reduction in humans. As such, it does not display the strong anabolic /androgenic dissociation noted with nandrolene. It retains the same amount of potency when entering cells of various androgen target tissues as it doesn when entering muscle tissues, and does not get any weaker. This makes tren far more androgenic in appearance. The induction of double bonds at c9 and c11 seem to increase the androgen receptor binding. This represents a reason that trenbolone's potency is increased. Side effects like acne,body/facial hair growth and HAIR LOSS are therefore all possible during use of trenbolone.

info from
    Disposition of 17 beta Trenbolone in humans. Spranger,Metzler. J Chromatogr 564(1991) 485-92

Hmmmm...... so this would suggest that finasteride / dutasteride would be of no use in reducing tren induced hairloss?
    Do you think topical spiro would be of any use (competing with / blocking androgen receptors in the scalp)??
    Also is topical spiro be effective against winny induced hairloss? It should be in theory....?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    5-a-blocker are useless against tren . Get something topical.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    so the question is will anything slow down or stop tren hairloss
    bump

big K.L.G
    5-a-blocker are useless against tren. Get something topical.
    any more info / research on this?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Anyone got any info / experiences with tren hairloss & finasteride / dutasteride??
    Tren is not DHT based so it should be metabolised by 5AR to a DHT derivative...............does anyone know if it's these 5AR metabolites or the tren itself that's responsible for hairloss??
    Ok let me clear this up as best as i can.

Trenbolones' chemical make-up makes it resistant to the 5-a-reductase enzyme. Trenbolone ITSELF is highly androgenic so it causes hair loss on its own. Funny thing is when i was doing the profile on tren i found that one of trens metabolites was still highly active with a strong binding to the A.R........however it does not bind as well to 5-a-r tissues (scalp, prostate)

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    ok so i will be bold

http://www.hairclub.com/

nice

[QUOTE]i found that one of trens metabolites was still highly active with a strong binding to the A.R........however it does not bind as well to 5-a-r tissues[QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmmmm sounds very intersesting.....Any more info (on what this metabolite is?)

Also - I've got a load of topical spiro, but haven't really felt the need to use it - has anyone used it alone? or with tren ? Just interested whether it really works????????

promiscio is offline Member
    anyone have any more info on this? What do you take to prevent hairloss on Tren ? Or slow it?

anyone have any more info on this? What do you take to prevent hairloss on Tren? Or slow it?
    topical spiro

Thread Information