jgg1221 is offline Member

is this a bulking or cutting cycle?

test prop w 1-18 100mg EOD
    eq w 1-15 400mg/w
    letrozole 1.25mg/eod w 1-19
    clomid at week 18 starting 300mg, then 100mg for 2 weeks, then 50mg for another two weeks
    and nolvadex starting the day i stop letrozole, starting at 40mg ed for first week and then 20mg/ed for the next 3 weeks

im also considering getting some tribulus to take throughout the entire cycle (up until PCT) to essentially achieve a much more milder but similar effect to taking HCG , and prevent me from fully shutting down so PCT isnt so rough on me

followed by PCT of clomid, nolvadex and continuing letrozole throughout the entire cycle ending at 1 week after last test shot

my diet would be around 400g of clean complex carbs.. (whole grain oats, a lot of oatmeal)
    also trying as hard as possible to eliminate all animal fats and supplement with EFA's
    also trying to elminate all salt
    and protein daily dosage around 250-300grams

from my understanding of the 2 roids, this sounds to me more like a cross between bulking and cutting.. more lean mass. im sure id get some size and great strength increase, but what caught my eye about test prop and Eq is the minimal water/salt retention as opposed to deca and test e

im just curious about what some of your opinions might be on this

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It depends on your diet, how you train including cardio, if this can be bulking or cutting.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Just remember test is good for cutting anykind of test it is diet and you might gain some water but with letro you will be fine. Looks like you have done some homework, though I would go 150mg eod with prop instead of 100 eod.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Your diet and cardio frequency will be the determining factor of whether or not this is a bulker or cutter.

There is no need to run prop for 18 weeks...I wouldn't run it for anything longer than 10 because of the inject frequency, even EOD...Once again, the math is enough for justification...

18 x 3.5 daily prop injects = 63
    18 x 2 enth or cyp = 36

The femara will keep you dry regardless, which is why a longer ester is a good choice. Keep 2 weeks worth of prop for a taper down at the end to begin PCT closer to when the test is at its lowest.

If you could adhere to your diet, your would mainly be gaining lean mass with a slight amount of fat. There is no way that you wouldn't gain muscle from this cycle, so if you chose to try to cut, you would be replacing fat with lean mass.

It really all comes down to what you want...do you want to weigh 200 lbs at 8% bf, or 220 at 12%? This is where the cardio adjustment comes into play.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    it will have little to no bloat from this cycle. but like said above it depends on diet and cardio/training. i would up ur protein intake either way to about 400g. why 40mg/nolva for the 1st week? stick to 20mg/ed thruout pct IMO. and i would add trib thruout then a week or two b4 pct bump the trib up to 4g/day and run thru pct.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    it will have little to no bloat from this cycle. but like said above it depends on diet and cardio/training. i would up ur protein intake either way to about 400g. why 40mg/nolva for the 1st week? stick to 20mg/ed thruout pct IMO. and i would add trib thruout then a week or two b4 pct bump the trib up to 4g/day and run thru pct.
    i think he meant 40mg the day he stops letro...this isn't a bad idea since he will still have alot of free floating test, and is a relatively safe way to make sure his estrogen swing doesn't produce any unwanted sides. we all know the SERM/AI debate though with nolva reducing the effectiveness of the letro, so either way should be fine.

this is a pretty mild cycle, so 20mg should be enough (assuming no gyno flare) but you can be cautionary if you like. 40mg will aid in your PCT and might make 4g of trib unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i think he meant 40mg the day he stops letro...this isn't a bad idea since he will still have alot of free floating test, and is a relatively safe way to make sure his estrogen swing doesn't produce any unwanted sides. we all know the SERM/AI debate though with nolva reducing the effectiveness of the letro, so either way should be fine.

this is a pretty mild cycle, so 20mg should be enough (assuming no gyno flare) but you can be cautionary if you like. 40mg will aid in your PCT and might make 4g of trib unnecessary.
    i think trib is a good thing to run,especially if he runs the prop for 18 weeks. it will help recover faster. JMO....

i think trib is a good thing to run,especially if he runs the prop for 18 weeks. it will help recover faster. JMO....
    Definitely not a bad idea...I don't respond too well to trib in PCT...Nolva in conjunction with clomid does the trick nicely if the cycle isn't extended (15+ weeks) or I havn't used HCG (no need in short cycles of less than 8 wks)

To each their own.

from what i hear trib works to up LH, but does nothing for the ENTIRE HPTA.. so it sounds like it has the similar effect to HCG , which in effect would cancel out the benefits of returning to the natural state because my HPTA would have temporarily shutdown LH production, which is why id discontinue taking trib before PCT

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    Definitely not a bad idea...I don't respond too well to trib in PCT...Nolva in conjunction with clomid does the trick nicely if the cycle isn't extended (15+ weeks) or I havn't used HCG (no need in short cycles of less than 8 wks)

To each their own.
    true!

hey, thanks guys

its apprechiated

Thread Information