JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question stomach ache's hiccups and heartburn???

I wake up in the morning and my stomach hurts with that hungry feeling but it hurt so bad i cant eat. then when that goes away after about 30 min of being awake i start to hiccup and tht start heartburn and i cant eat worth a **** ne more without feeling like i wanna throw it up. Its either the roids or coming off cold turkey from smokin tha green everyday a few times a day for about 2 months.... idk if ne one has had the same stuff happenin plz help me out

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05
    I wake up in the morning and my stomach hurts with that hungry feeling but it hurt so bad i cant eat. then when that goes away after about 30 min of being awake i start to hiccup and tht start heartburn and i cant eat worth a **** ne more without feeling like i wanna throw it up. Its either the roids or coming off cold turkey from smokin tha green everyday a few times a day for about 2 months.... idk if ne one has had the same stuff happenin plz help me out
    got heartburn from taking winnie tabs, zambon 2.5's(20/day) but you should not be waking up like that.....doubt its stopping the green either....imo get to a dr. ......

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    ok well it's not from quiting smoking pot, but, GOOD FOR YOU!
    and what the hell are you taking?
    are you taking an oral and drinking?

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member
    no not drinkin ne thing just test e for 10 and i took deca for about 6 weeks

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    how long is it happening? if its long let me tell you gastroscopy is the way to, go you might be developing an ulcer..go see a doctor

t-money is offline Member
    I wake up sometimes during the night and in the morning cause I am hungry like a MOFO. I even have a 500cal shake 30 minutes before bedtime. Myabe you should look at what you eat or don't eat before bed and make changes. Try some slow burn carbs and quality protein...

Good luck...

T

Thread Information