Alex_235 is offline Junior Member

Well It Happened

Last night i was doing my daily shot of EQ when i sneezed tweeked the syringe and broke it off in my quad (21g 1.5 inch). You wan to talk about pain. Try walking into the garage to get a set of needle nose pliers then walking back in cause you forgot the alchohol pad you were going to use to place over the pliers to pull it out all while blood is pouring down your leg...

Anyways... for the real Q.

How Mych cytomel is recomended per day, i have 25mcg tablets and don't mind breaking them up what do you all suggest.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    ouch! **** sorry to hear that good thing you could get it out yourself

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_235
    Last night i was doing my daily shot of EQ when i sneezed tweeked the syringe and broke it off in my quad (21g 1.5 inch). You wan to talk about pain. Try walking into the garage to get a set of needle nose pliers then walking back in cause you forgot the alchohol pad you were going to use to place over the pliers to pull it out all while blood is pouring down your leg...

Anyways... for the real Q.

How Mych cytomel is recomended per day, i have 25mcg tablets and don't mind breaking them up what do you all suggest.
    That must have been quite a tweek! So was blood and gear pouring out of your leg or from the opening of the needle?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That sucks bro....... you're lucky you got it out.

Depends on what you want to do with the T3 but 12.5 to 25mcg ED is good through the cycle............. but some others will run it by ramping up and then level off and then ram down.

form both actually, it was from whrn i started walking to the garage

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    So did the needle itself break or was it from the platic part on the end of syringe? When you tweeked it, did you twist it real hard or did you like bend it as hard as you can? Just trying to picture how this can happen.

I can't imagine how hard you must have "tweeked" it, because out of curiosity ive tried to snap a needle myself just to see how easyily it could happen, and i couldnt break it lol it just bent

promiscio is offline Member
    Ouch,,, that must have hurt like a beya

Will 25mcg a day cause any muscle loss or will the test counter that?

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Everyone go grab a needle that has one and try and snap it. See how hard it is. Tell me if you think you can break it off in your leg. Especially a thicker 21 gauge.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    That is why it is always best not to inject the needle ALL the way to the base.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    ouch...

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    Everyone go grab a needle that has one and try and snap it. See how hard it is. Tell me if you think you can break it off in your leg. Especially a thicker 21 gauge.
    Unless you're using like a 27 or something I don't see how you could, I use a 22 or 23 and both just bend, crappy brand maybe?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Now that's hardcore, playing doctor sucks.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    Just attempted to snap 1.5" 23G no luck...I am gonna call BS...unless your quads are like concrete...or your pins are junk. I can't break the pin on my BDs...what kind are you using?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It can happen............. I guess nothing made ever has defective materials

There's a guy that Mods here and some other boards that this happened to as well.......... but it got stuck in his glute. I will say that for the most part that breaking the needle is very very hard to do but there's always a possibility that it will happen.

Don't know the brand my Dad is an Md and i just pick them up at the clinic every so often. The Pin didn't snap in half or anything It broke at the base of the needle at the white part right above the plastic. I had about 1/8 inch still outside but i couln't pull it out with my fingers.
    Last edited by Alex_235; 01-18-2005 at 06:57 PM.

Thread Information