Ultimate is offline Associate Member

my injectable solidified do you think I should inject still?

hello all you people who love's me ... maybe a little less after that last comment..... but I have a problem... my test cyp completely solidified when it colled down not sure why have original thead here -> http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho....php?p=1497884

I just want to know what do you guys think... and if I could still inject it.. cause if I can I would like to do it today... or I will have to wait at least 1 week before I can start it again with new gear...

if you guys think that heating will solve the probem just let me know cause I am on a timer for today...(I'm sure I could do it tomorrow but would like to get it over with today)

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Dont Inject That ****!

it's such a waste to have to throw so much test away

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    Dont Inject That ****!
    well said

MER
    MER is offline Member
    If your **** solidified use common sense. Ask yourself, should I reheat this and inject? Your instinct will tell you no I hope.

I guess I'll just buy some dmso and use what I can from this as a transdermal with the other stuff i'll be buying soon <-- gonna be **** broke

I think if I add a lot of BB to it and refilter it into another container I think I might be able to use it still...as an injectable... what do you guys think?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Bro your thread will get responses over there... dont sweat it... If it cant be saved just get more powder, its cheap anyway

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Powder is cheap. You cant be that broke.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    If it crashed from being cold, heat it up again maybe add some ba, or bb and if it'll make you feel better filter it again into a new vial it should be fine no need to toss it.

xxxl83

Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    If it crashed from being cold, heat it up again maybe add some ba, or bb and if it'll make you feel better filter it again into a new vial it should be fine no need to toss it.

xxxl83
    the stuff looks fine when I heat it up... it just doesn't last very long that way....

I added a little more bb directly into 2 of the vials... in those 2 it would stilll crystalize but would not became solid... it would just became pasty.... so do you think all I'll need to do is heat it and while it's warm shoot it?
    Last edited by Ultimate; 01-17-2005 at 03:43 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    I added a little more bb directly into 2 of the vials... in those 2 it would stilll crystalize but would not became solid... it would just became pasty.... so do you think all I'll need to do is heat it and while it's warm shoot it?
    add more ba and bb until it stays in solution at room temp.. then refilter.

I was using S**** Labs Test suspension (it's suspended in PG), and it went 100R% solid (looked like white Jello).

I just heated it up until it was liquid every time needed it, and shot it immediately.

bowie is offline Member
    heat, use more bb, if you use more ba it will hurt like hell. keep heating and adding a ml or two of bb till it don't crash no more.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I was using S**** Labs Test suspension (it's suspended in PG), and it went 100R% solid (looked like white Jello).

I just heated it up until it was liquid every time needed it, and shot it immediately.

that is exacly what my looks like... not now since I added a crap load of BB to it now it looks like white pasty goo(reminds me of something else ) ...

so you're saying it should be fine to just heat it up and shot it then...? I think I might need to refilter it since I just added the bb directly into the sealed vials...

bowie is offline Member
    ya you can heat and shoot it,but if it crashes in the vial,it will crash in your butt. that can end up hurting for a few days and is not very good for the old scar tissue. why not heat,add some more bb and some more oil and refilter.nobody needs 600mg/ml.

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    ya you can heat and shoot it,but if it crashes in the vial,it will crash in your butt. that can end up hurting for a few days and is not very good for the old scar tissue. why not heat,add some more bb and some more oil and refilter.nobody needs 600mg/ml.

how would I love if it really was 600mg/ml .... unfortunately this crap is(was) 250mg/ml

Just added more BB to a flask(30 min ago) and it didn't crash yet.... which is fantastic except I have no idea what concentration it is at moment.... will not know till I change containers.... but this is increadible for this stuff... other than being around 30% bb now... will that cause any problems... other than higher chance for test flu?

it's morning and it didn't crash yet... I guess it just needed a lot(put lot in it) of BB in this sucker to hold in a solution.... but it's strange... the thing is full of little bubbles inside... which don't move around even when I shake the thing... but vanish again if I bring it's temp up a little in warm water....

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Just chalk it up as a lost bro.. How much do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    Just chalk it up as a lost bro.. How much do you have?
    based on what hooker told me it should've been fine to use as long as I heated it up some... but since I added a good ammount of extra BB and it's in perfect solution now... at around 200mg/ml or so.... I will just wait for my new filter to get here so I can refilter and put it into a new vial....

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    based on what hooker told me it should've been fine to use as long as I heated it up some... but since I added a good ammount of extra BB and it's in perfect solution now... at around 200mg/ml or so.... I will just wait for my new filter to get here so I can refilter and put it into a new vial....

Then it sounds like your good to go..

Thread Information