cosmo123 is offline New Member

Clen Var and Winny

I was given anavar and winstrol through by a friend.
    As I do not drink or party much because of my schooling, and have ample time for rest, and as my diet has been spot-on for near 2 months now, I want to use these three clients to get the best results possible. I do not want to use test because I do not want to build substantial mass or suffer the side effects. I am 26 250lbs 6'2", well built from years of football, no previous AS experience.

My question is this: how will my liver function be effected, and are these two compounds together wise? Would it be advisable to take the clen var and winny together as a "blitz", seeing as I only have a month and a half until spring break?

Thanks in advance friends

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    var and clen is a better option

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    Spring breaker,
    U r wise to avoid Test at all cost it should NEVER be a part of ANY cycle. If you take the winny, clen , and var....crush them up together and snort them...you will have abs by spring break guarenteed.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    Spring breaker,
    U r wise to avoid Test at all cost it should NEVER be a part of ANY cycle. If you take the winny, clen, and var....crush them up together and snort them...you will have abs by spring break guarenteed.
    joking right??

anyways I really dont advise the usage of illegal anabolic steroids to people who just wanna "get ripped in a month and a half" for sping break. What were you doing the last 10 months to prepare? If you do anything do var and clen , dont do winny because you will need test and a solid pct. Try var at 40-50mg ED and clen 2 on 2 off.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    Spring breaker,
    U r wise to avoid Test at all cost it should NEVER be a part of ANY cycle. If you take the winny, clen, and var....crush them up together and snort them...you will have abs by spring break guarenteed.
    haha! yes take this advice!

Thread Information