mikeweb is offline New Member

I think I Fcuked up my gear! :(

So here I am going to inject today when I realize that I left my Sust 250 amps in my car (i have brothers that have sticky hands). Anyways, so I go to my car and realize that there FROZEN! .. I knew it was cold in my garage but not cold enough to freeze them. So I took one out of the package and ran it under hot water this it became liquid again. Broke it open, and shot up.

My question is.. is my gear screwed now? Because I still have about 19 amps left!!

Is it worth using or did waste it all?

c5529 is offline Member
    IMO, I would not want to inject after being frozen.....I think you need to get some new gear, but perhaps some other Bros will have different opinions.......

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    I dont think so, In fact i heard that one of the wasy to test legitimiate gear was to freeze them and see if anything cyrstalized(the powder) in the oil. Check them now, ayou might even be able to tell if they're real! hahah, but I'll leave anytnhing else to other people.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ive done gear that was frozen b4. im not saying its ok but i did and im fine.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    ur gear is fine it was forzen while it was sealed not opened so ur fine shoot away shooter mcgavin

Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    I dont think so, In fact i heard that one of the wasy to test legitimiate gear was to freeze them and see if anything cyrstalized(the powder) in the oil. Check them now, ayou might even be able to tell if they're real! hahah, but I'll leave anytnhing else to other people.
    Its real.. you can check it out HERE

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Your good to go..

Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    I dont think so, In fact i heard that one of the wasy to test legitimiate gear was to freeze them and see if anything cyrstalized(the powder) in the oil. .
    That only works with suspensions (Reforvit B, Winstrol , and Test suspension).

Does it change anything molecularly to the Sust thus making it less effective? Because I know on the package it says "not to be refrigerated".

squatster is offline Associate Member
    ****'s all set bro. wount go bad from freezing. I would not use water base after freezing

squatster is offline Associate Member
    second though bro- Sorry- It will be bad- you sould send it to me and I will dispose of it properly (in my butt cheakes that is)

Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    second though bro- Sorry- It will be bad- you sould send it to me and I will dispose of it properly (in my butt cheakes that is)
    Hahaha.. sure.. just send me a large amount of cash for shipping charges and you have a deal.

Thread Information