Thread: Help Pain!

elitetky is offline Associate Member

Help Pain!

Hi bros ,

I want to do my 2nd cycle with sustano and dbol and winny tabs . i did my first cycle sustano and dbols and i had terrible days during my 8weeks cycle it is so painful i can even cry . but anyway any one know why its so painful and what to resolve this problem . IT IS TOLDLLY PAIN IN THE ASS !

Aboot is offline Banned
    Where is the pain? At the injection site?

Yes it is very pain full in my ass of cos i mean the injection side

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    over the years i found different makes sust gave me different pains. First time i was using sust from pakistan dammn couldnt sit for weeks. then i moved on to sus from holland = had no pain at injection sites whats so ever, same thing with the local South African sust. Now im using sust from egypt nile , same problems like pakistani one pains evrywhere. They are all organon they should all be the same right? dont know in my opinion the are not at least the same pain wise

fk...i use the india sus amost the neighbour countries of those you mention **** , Anybody has any ideals that will solve the pain if cause any Thanks

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    Yes it is very pain full in my ass of cos i mean the injection side
    It could have to do with how you inject to, remember to keep the eedle as straight ans as still as possible, every time the syringe moves while it is in your muscle the tip of the needle is moving to (inside your muscle) so if your not holding it still the tip of the needle is tearing your muscle up. Think of it like a see saw, if the bottom of the plunger moves an inch than the tip of the pin moves an inch, thats one tear, than to make it straight agin its another tear, could be extremely painful but common when your self injecting.

Its unliky because i inject correctly even not , why my friend inject for me and i still feel the same pain anyway .. any ideals anyone

why dont you try cypionate or some other long acting ester like test enan.Even testoviron if you can get it, i use it almost in every course never had pains from it

also try massaging the injection site for about 5 mins after the injection.But id do it myself wouldnt ask a friend hehe just jk
    gl

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Your only way to get rid of intense pain like that is to cut the test with either another steroid or with some sterile oil. Massaging, heat pad, ice, will not get rid of that kind of intense pain. I know from experience. I'd say to order some sterile oil from one of the research companies, and starting mixing it with your sust ml for ml.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I usually like to add another steroid to my sus shots (eq,deca ,tren ,etc) It lessens the pain quite a bit. Test E or cyp give me no pain.

Thank You Bros ,

I will take your advise and those out there listen to this too be prepare to feel THE PAIN IN THE ASS (_/_) (_|_) (_\_)

Def Had Some Discomfort With The Sust....mainly When I Injected To The Glutes.....my Quads, And Shoulder Were Not As Bad....i Think Alot Had To Do With The Movement Of The Needle...for Me....but Ive Gotton Better....plus The Pain For Me Wasnt Intolerable Just A Charley Horse.....no Pain No Gain

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    turkish sust is superb, no pain at all, at least for me

Thread Information