Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

Creatine, How long to run for safety???

ive been taken 5g a day for about 4 weeks. should i stop now and take some time off or can i go longer on it before i start killing myself???? thanks for help

j4k

AG5678 is offline Member
    no you'll be good to go i started a thread in the supplement section about a week ago about this.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Before I started AAS I ran it for like 2 years without stopping lol, cycling it is bs

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    have any of you tried maximuscles 8000gl creatine. its pretty good ****

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    took 15g of creatine for 4 years with no ill effects

chinups Guest
    I want to cycle some creatine before my cycle starts. What brand are you using? I heard ex plode was the way to go. Any opnions?

MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member

Thumbs down

Im A Creatine Non Responder .i Would Not Gain Any Water Weight With Creatine-mono. Just Started A Cyle Of Creatine Ester Put On 12 Pounds In About A Week And A Half. I Choose Alri Creatin Ester Cuz It Was The Cheapist And I Read Cex From Vpx Taste Like ****. But If You Have Responded Well Before And You Want Carbs In It. I Would Say From All The Research I Have Read Virtigo By Nutrex Is Probably The Best But Not The Cheapist. Or Kre-alkaline . By Scifitt Pretty Cheap.have Not Seen Any Real Studys Saying The Kre-alkaline Actualy Help And Makes The Body Absorb More. I Would Just Go To Bodybuilding.com And Order Alri Creatine Easter Capsules And The Virtigo To Mix With Your Post Training Shake . AS THE CARBS FOR YOUR SHAKE. <====JUST ONE RETARDS THOUGHTS ON CREATINE. AND DONT WAST YOUR MONEY ON THE DIFFRENT SANS V-12 OR OTHER CREATINES WITH CREATINE MALET OR ARGANIN OR OTHER BUNK SHEEIT MIXED THAT MAKE THEM GIVE YOU A SMALL AZZ BOOTLE WITH ABOUT A 2 WEEKS SUPPLY FOR FREAKIN A REDICULAS PRICE.I GET MORE BIRD **** ON MY CAR WINDOW EACH DAY THEN SANS GIVES IN THERE FREAKING TINY ASS BOOTLE FOR THE HIGH PRICES .
    Last edited by MONSTEROUTLAW; 01-19-2005 at 07:06 AM.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Cant stand the taste of the stuff so i get these creatine monohydrate capsules by body fortress good for me.

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTEROUTLAW
    Im A Creatine Non Responder .i Would Not Gain Any Water Weight With Creatine-mono. Just Started A Cyle Of Creatine Ester Put On 12 Pounds In About A Week And A Half. I Choose Alri Creatin Ester Cuz It Was The Cheapist And I Read Cex From Vpx Taste Like ****. But If You Have Responded Well Before And You Want Carbs In It. I Would Say From All The Research I Have Read Virtigo By Nutrex Is Probably The Best But Not The Cheapist. Or Kre-alkaline . By Scifitt Pretty Cheap.have Not Seen Any Real Studys Saying The Kre-alkaline Actualy Help And Makes The Body Absorb More. I Would Just Go To Bodybuilding.com And Order Alri Creatine Easter Capsules And The Virtigo To Mix With Your Post Training Shake . AS THE CARBS FOR YOUR SHAKE. <====JUST ONE RETARDS THOUGHTS ON CREATINE. AND DONT WAST YOUR MONEY ON THE DIFFRENT SANS V-12 OR OTHER CREATINES WITH CREATINE MALET OR ARGANIN OR OTHER BUNK SHEEIT MIXED THAT MAKE THEM GIVE YOU A SMALL AZZ BOOTLE WITH ABOUT A 2 WEEKS SUPPLY FOR FREAKIN A REDICULAS PRICE.I GET MORE BIRD **** ON MY CAR WINDOW EACH DAY THEN SANS GIVES IN THERE FREAKING TINY ASS BOOTLE FOR THE HIGH PRICES .

That is some great info man I like it. What is the creatine tou suggest? Alri Creatin Ester? I am ordering this today. I want good shat but cheap too. I jsut bought a place so the cheaper the better.

Thanks

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    im a fan of phosphagen... i usually use it post cycle to help aid in pct...

thunder31 is offline Junior Member
    I like creatine, I've used numerous brands. Go with a reputable company & you'll be fine. Don't worry about coming off the stuff. It is actually found in red meats. Just make sure you drink lots of water to keep hydrated.

chinups Guest
    Alri Creatin Ester Capsules are good???

Anyone know where they are cheapest?

Thanks

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    creatine if taken for long periods of time can build up in your kidneys i think?
    i say this cause that's what the doc told me a while ago. you won't feel the effects now but later on. i took it for like 2 yrs. a teaspoon before every workout. good for retaining water but that's it.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I have used CELL - TECH in the past and it worked wonders for me. You can get it at GNC or anywhere. If your taking CELL -TECH you may want to add a whey protein to it just to boost your muscles a little harder.

chinups Guest
    cell tech is way over priced and you can make that with reg creatine and some dextrose

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitlifter
    I have used CELL - TECH in the past and it worked wonders for me. You can get it at GNC or anywhere. If your taking CELL -TECH you may want to add a whey protein to it just to boost your muscles a little harder.

Tell me why you would be lifting, taking creatine, and NOT taking protein?

Just get any brand man. Ive used CellTech and all that crap, and im just stickin with good old GNC Monohydrate now. 100 servings for like $15. Cheap as hell, works fine.

chinups Guest
    I have not taken creatine is some time and was not aware the pills were just as good as the drink. Why would anyone want to drink it when u can pop 4 pills on the way to the gym.

Zilla-There are always better products trust me. Everyone knocked 1-ad and before I toook a cycle I did a mini 1-ad cycle and it worked wonders.

Thanks

imo creatine doesnt taste like anything

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I have not taken creatine is some time and was not aware the pills were just as good as the drink. Why would anyone want to drink it when u can pop 4 pills on the way to the gym.

Zilla-There are always better products trust me. Everyone knocked 1-ad and before I toook a cycle I did a mini 1-ad cycle and it worked wonders.

Thanks
    Newer creatines, such as Ethel Ester, are much easier absorbed by the body, so lower dosages give the same results. If it was mono creatine you would have to take like 50 pills a day for hte same effect.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Long term creatine ok, research suggests
    TUESDAY, 23 DECEMBER 2003

A staple in Australian and American elite sports and bodybuilding regimes, creatine has one of the finest records of all supplements for its muscle growth, energy and recovery benefits.

But concerns are often raised regarding the long-term use of creatine and its impact on health. While the majority of studies into creatine have been positive, few studies have observed creatine use over periods any longer than 12 weeks.

One recent study aimed to test the health effects of creatine supplementation over 21 months. Its findings echo a 2002 study which looked at the effects of creatine over five years.

In the more recent study, researchers at the University of Memphis, Tennessee, observed creatine use in 98 college footballers, keeping 44 on a non-creatine regime while splitting the remaining subjects into three groups: 0-7, 7-12 and 12-21 months' creatine usage. The creatine groups took 15.75g creatine a day for 5 days then 5g-10g a day thereafter. Blood and urine samples were taken at nine different stages during the program.

The samples underwent comprehensive testing for a variety of key health indicators, including kidney function, muscle and liver enzymes, lymphocytes and various metabolic markers.

They found no significant difference in health status between any of the creatine users when compared to the non-creatine group. The earlier study from Truman State University, comparing for liver and kidney function, found no significant difference between a 5.6-year creatine group of college footballers and a non-creatine group.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    Newer creatines, such as Ethel Ester, are much easier absorbed by the body, so lower dosages give the same results. If it was mono creatine you would have to take like 50 pills a day for hte same effect.
    So what would be an effective daily dose with a Creatine Ester?

chinups Guest
    I believe the dosage calls for 8 pills a day. 4 before you work out. I think this one is in the bag. bodybuilding.com has the cheapest around I have seen so far

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    Long term creatine ok, research suggests
    TUESDAY, 23 DECEMBER 2003

A staple in Australian and American elite sports and bodybuilding regimes, creatine has one of the finest records of all supplements for its muscle growth, energy and recovery benefits.

But concerns are often raised regarding the long-term use of creatine and its impact on health. While the majority of studies into creatine have been positive, few studies have observed creatine use over periods any longer than 12 weeks.

One recent study aimed to test the health effects of creatine supplementation over 21 months. Its findings echo a 2002 study which looked at the effects of creatine over five years.

In the more recent study, researchers at the University of Memphis, Tennessee, observed creatine use in 98 college footballers, keeping 44 on a non-creatine regime while splitting the remaining subjects into three groups: 0-7, 7-12 and 12-21 months' creatine usage. The creatine groups took 15.75g creatine a day for 5 days then 5g-10g a day thereafter. Blood and urine samples were taken at nine different stages during the program.

The samples underwent comprehensive testing for a variety of key health indicators, including kidney function, muscle and liver enzymes, lymphocytes and various metabolic markers.

They found no significant difference in health status between any of the creatine users when compared to the non-creatine group. The earlier study from Truman State University, comparing for liver and kidney function, found no significant difference between a 5.6-year creatine group of college footballers and a non-creatine group.
    thanks alot mate

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    I think creatine is perfectly safe to use for a long term period I started using it when I was 13 and stoped when I was 16 pretty much non-stop. I feel fine gained good weight and no sides.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitlifter
    yeah it might be a good idea to get some protein as well

cell tech is so pricey because EVERY OTHER PAGER in a fitness magazine is an add for it!

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    phosphagen is great, monohydrates are tasteless

Thread Information